EPILOGUE

My Possession

"I don't play fair, sweetheart." He grins and lowers down to my ear and his minty breath causes to run a shiver down my spine. "I always get what I want and what I want right now is -" He pauses.

"You," I suck out of breath. How do I manage to leave myself breathless every time he speaks?

I smirk. "I know what you're playing, Bradford. Don't even think I can fall for your games," I spat out.

Who does he think he is?

"Feisty, feisty, feisty." His replies completely amused. "Is this the sweetheart they really talk about? What a shame," He mocks me.

"I suggest you back off." I push him off and gather my remaining things that was scattered from the ground, as quickly as I can. "Or what, princess? If only the school knew what I'm seeing right now,"

I turn around and leave the school premises immediately before I can even process what he said. I don't want to say anything that I might end up regretting later.

What a dick. I thought to myself. I calm myself down by going to this nearby convenient store just across the street and bought myself water in which, I didn't even know I needed.

I open the lid of the bottle and instantly gulp down. Tears forming at the corner of my eyes and my palm starting to get sweaty. I finish the remaining water left while thinking to myself, what have I got myself into?