SEQUEL

My Possession

"Honey, look. She has your eyes. A light shade of blue," Margaret chuckles as she looks at her daughter like she was the most precious being.

"She'll take over the world." Charles proudly boasts.

"One thing for sure," Margaret adds as she smiles. Suddenly, a gunshot was heard from a distance. A wave of shock was felt by the two new parents.

Another gunshot.

Then another.

"Charles, what was that? What's happening?" Margaret covering her child's ear. "My dear, listen. We have to get out of here. Its gonna be alright. We're gonna be alright." Charles calmly says for his wife won't worry.

Charles helped Margaret remove the multiple dextrose attached to her. Margaret pulls her daughter closer to her as it was starting to sound chaotic from outside.

Another gunshot was heard that echoed through the hallway of the hospital, but this time it was near the room they were staying at. "I thought you had guards surrounding us? Where are they? Charles, our daughter!" Margaret exclaims. "We had, but now I'm not quite entirely sure. Honey, let's go. All we have is each other," Charles says as he looks at the now worried Margaret with tears in her eyes.

Before they could leave the room, a group of men stands before them. "Aw, Новый ребенок. I wonder what I could do to that little one," (a newborn) The man in front said.

Charles brought out a gun from his back and so the men quickly aimed the guns at the two Marshalls.

"Charles.." Margaret whimpers.

"Now, now. No need for violence. Let's settle this the easy way. Drop the weapon, Charles." It happened so fast that nobody could register everything.

Bang. Bang. Bang.

Blood filled the entire room, dead body everywhere.

It was a mess.

"Charles!"

-

All photos used from this chapter are from the internet and are not mine, credits to the rightfully owners.

I'm new to this and might as well go easy on me, lol. Thanks for giving my book a shot! <3

I love you already xx

urdestructivebeauty