11th☀

11th☀

Saturday was an ideal day to stay home all day and not do anything but I had my own plans. I didn't want to stay home since I would only be alone and I didn't like being confined in a dark place, even if I could open the curtains to let light enter. But I didn't want to. I wanted to be somewhere else. 

Which was why I was sitting alone in the seats area of Love + Flour, tapping my finger on the table as I stared at the macaroons on the table in front of me. 

"Hey," a voice said, pulling the chair in front of me and taking a seat, "you okay?"

I looked up and saw Yejun's concerned face. I weakly nodded. "Sorta."

"We all heard what happened, you know?" Yejun said, indicating to all the Love + Flour staff members. "We're sorry to hear about your mom, Sarang. Would you like a specialty? Hot chocolate made by me?"

I shook my head, rejecting his offer. "No thanks, oppa. I'm not really a chocolate person. Maybe if Mijoo was with me, she'd like that."

"Speaking of the girl, where is she?" Yejun asked, a hint of curiosity heard in his voice. 

That made me grin in response. "Why? Are you curious about her?"

"Well, she's your friend, for one. What's wrong with asking about her whereabouts?" Yejun asked innocently. 

"That makes me think you're interested," I honestly answered without giving it a second thought. It wasn't wrong to talk about things honestly, was it?

"In who? Mijoo?" Yejun asked, his eyes slightly widened. 

"Yeah," I answered without hesitation. "I mean, aren't you? Correct me if I'm wrong but you really look like you are. Maybe it's just my imagination." 

Yejun had a look on his face. A look I couldn't decode properly. "Over time, you'll find out the truth of my feelings."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I hastily asked when I saw him stood up

"What's that supposed to mean?" I hastily asked when I saw him stood up. I needed to know before he'd walk away to attend his work.

Yejun didn't say anything else but he had a teasing smile on his lips before he completely disappeared to the second floor of the bakery. 

I blew away a strand of hair that fell on my face and huffed. This was a lot harder than I thought. I thought Yejun would be just like Wonwoo. I thought he'd tell me whether he liked Mijoo easily. A yes or no, it was that easy. But I'm forgetting that Yejun wasn't Wonwoo and that they wouldn't react the same way. 

Or was it because Wonwoo liked Mijoo longer, so he was sure of his feelings? And Yejun still wasn't too sure about anything? 

Wait, why am I even thinking about this? It wasn't my life to bother, but I still liked knowing who liked who. As for my story, there clearly wasn't anything. No one liked me, nor did I like anyone. That love story has been burned to the grown. For now, it's just an empty page without words written on it. Nor will it have any.