XX | Afterword

And thus concludes the thirteenth issue of the PJO Magazine! Hope you all enjoyed. Huge thank you to everyone who went to the effort of handing their pieces in and especially to the back-ups and others who took on extra articles to help out! And happy (late) Thanksgiving for anyone who celebrates it. Thanks to everyone for reading and please don't forget to vote, comment and tell your friends about us! Also, please head over to the PJO_WattyAwards  if you have any PJO, HoO or MC stories. They don't need to be completed to be entered.

See you next time!

-------------------

For issue fourteen, the theme will be Christmas, as picked by ShardsofMasks .

--------------
Message to PJO Magazine Staff:

Honestly? I'm in shock. Not only were we over ten days late again, but we had to publish with only eight articles. I know you guys can get busy, after all you do have lives outside of Wattpad, but we are relying on you guys to get us to at least twelve article and if only eight people out of like twenty bother sending us an article-heck, a message-then this struggle-that has been lasting a whole year might I add-will never end. I've been conversing with one of the managers and we agreed that a lot of changes will happen to the way we run the magazine. First, we're going to change the deadlines, and instead of the 15th being the deadline and the 17th being the deadest one, we're going to make the 20th of each month the deadline. Second, we're going to interview every person that applies for a job. And last, we're going to make some massive changes to the staff, seeing as we have some writers who have their articles written two months in advance and some who haven't even given us an article in two months. This is it for now, and we look forward to seeing you next month. Bye guys!

-Your management staff