"for i never saw true beauty 'till this night."

Act I, Scene III

INT: Adeline Micheal's house

"Is she alright?" Weston whispered.

"This happens all the time, don't worry. She'll be okay in just a moment. Doctors have said it's abnormal, but she won't be hurt or anything, and it doesn't require treatment. What did you say to make her faint anyways?" Adeline frantically whispered back.

"I actually didn't say anything to her. I just decided to punch her in the face and then this happened." He whispered sarcastically.

She gasped. "Really?"

"No, of course I didn't punch her. Don't you understand the meaning of sarcasm? Vivian asked me where I was taking her and for what reason, I replied honestly, and then BAM! she fainted. I'm lucky enough that we didn't get into a car crash by the way I started freaking out."

Adeline sighed, rubbing her hands across her face. "Yes, we are so lucky."

There was a pause as they both looked down at the unconscious Vivian, who looked just as peaceful in her sleep as she did awake.

Adeline cleared her throat, turning to look at Weston. "When are you going to tell her? You've been hiding it from her for the past couple of years, masking your feeling behind being rude and ignoring her existence. I get that your families hate each other, but that doesn't mean you guys have to."

Weston's face darkened. "I thought I told you to never bring that up again."

She gulped. "Well, yeah, I know that. But you're perfect for her."

"No," He curtly said. "She needs a Romeo to her Juliet, and I'm most definitely not that guy." With that, he turned and walked away just as Vivian's eyes fluttered open.

"What happened?" She groggily said.

Adeline quickly squatted down to help her up, explaining what happened as she half-dragged, half-walked her to the kitchen for a glass of water, looking over her shoulder once to see where Weston was.

Weston had walked to the front door to greet all the party-goers, sighing as he prepared himself for another vicious party.

End of Act I

***
cover by indecsion9