"it is not in the stars to hold our destiny, but in ourselves."

Act II, Scene III

INT: Ms. Rotwell's Classroom

The walls glowed brighter than they ever had before, for the darkness had finally dispersed and let the light in.

There was no more sides in Shakespeare club now, everyone sitting with each other in perfect harmony. Everyone had gotten ahold of the Romeo and Juliet Effect, and no one wanted it to leave just yet. Romeo and Juliet in question didn't show up, and only a note was left in their wake. As Ms. Rotwell read the words on the piece of parchment paper, a smile tugged at the corners of her lips and tears threatened to spill out, because nothing made a teacher more happy as when their students learned something new, something worthwhile.

And yes, both Weston and Vivian learned something.

Love is always stronger than hate, no matter what cause you are fighting. Never let anyone else's judgment cloud you from what your heart desires.

Maybe that was what Shakespeare meant to inspire when he wrote Romeo and Juliet, or maybe it was something else, but whatever came out of it for you was good.

And that is what love stands for.

The End

All chapter titles are Shakespeare quotes.

Character Aesthetics-