Chapter One

Han Solo rushed through the landing platform, it was an early morning on Endor going on a 'supply run' as he told Leia Organa, his soon to be wife. That is, if she says yes. Han had planned on proposing to her, making her his wife. He loved her so much ever since they met.., Mostly. He wanted to start a new chapter of life with her. They were obviously still on Endor, they set up a small base. Only because Mon Momtha told them to stay there till they relocate them. Or, something like that. Han was heading to get a ring for her. An Alderaanian one, hopefully. He'd spend a million credits on her if he could. Han made it to the Millennium Falcon, opening the ramp, running into the cockpit. He took off almost instantly. He set his course for Corellia, his home planet. When he was a little boy he had always walked by a small wedding ring store, that is if he actually went to school. He had just hoped it would still be there and open. Han was about to take off but then. Bzzt, bzzt. His comlink was going off. A Wookie growl sounded from the comm. Which of course was his best friend, and co-pilot. Chewbacca.

He picked the comm up and talked into it "Chewie?"

Chewie growled loudly, and annoyed.

"Woah, woah. Calm down. Whats up?"

His tone sofend and growled again

"I know. But, I can't take you everywhere I go" Han shifted and propped his legs on the co-pilot chair 

"beside," he continued  "I don't think you wanna come on a shopping trip with me" he chuckled

Chewbacca moaned in agreement. He killed the comm then checked the computer to see if he was ready to go into hyperspace. Once it was ready, he punched the throttle down and watched the stars pass by like a river flowing.

Leia Organa woke up in the fairly small room that her and Han were sharing on the Endor base. She looked over at the other side of the bed and saw Han wasn't there, she frowned amd sighed, assuming Mon sent him on some stupid useless supply run. Leia sat up and looked around the empty room. She hadn't said anything but she liked the Falcon better, maybe just the smell, of because there is where they had their first kiss.
She got up and moved to the dressed opening different drawers to find something to wear, she had noticed on the top there was a note, she picked it up, it read:

Hey, sweetheart.
Sorry I know I'm not there, I went to get breakfast for you, but got
stopped by Mon to go on another supply run.
See you later, love you.

She smiled at the note, and put in back on the dresser. She was quite upset about how him not being here, they barely got to spend time together, since Leia had so many meetings. Which reminded her.
"Oh no," she thought. She had another meeting this morning, and her alarm didn't go off.
Leia stripped off her night gown and grabbed a simple white dress in the closet. Once she got all ready she rushed down to the main base, to Mon's office.

Leia knocked on the door hoping she was still there. Behind the door she heard "Come in,"
the door slid open and Leia walked in and found Mon on her Holo-pad
"Hello, Organa" she looked up

"Hello. I am so sorry I'm late for our meeting"

"No, no. There's no meeting" Mon smiled "I was just telling you that Captian Solo needs to move the Falcon by tomorrow,"

Leia scratched her neck "Oh. Yes of course,"

"Not to be rude but, where is Captian Solo? I need to talk to him later,"

She silently sighed  "he's still on the supply run you send him on"

Mon frowned at her "I didn't send him on any supply runs"

"But, he left a note saying you sent him on one this morning, that's why he isn't here"

"Well, I am sorry, princess, maybe there was a misunderstanding?"

Leia shrugged "Thanks for your time, I'm going to see where Solo is now"

Mon nodded as Leia left her office.