Chapter 1

Chapter 1"

'JJ i'm sorry" Reid cried trying to give her a hug.

"Sorry your sorry! My son is in the hospital because of you and that is all you have to say is that you're sorry!." she said as she shoved Reid away pushing him to the ground.

"JJ came down" WIll warned as he tried to help Reid up but he refused

"No i will not! When i choose you to be his godfather i trusted that you would keep him safe!. This is your fault. You are a horrible godfather."

"STOP!! None of this is going to help Henry! And I Hate when you guys fight."

"Garcia is right. And Reid stop blaming you-" Morgan was cut off by Reid.

"You heard Jennifer she said i was a horrible god father, she thinks that I shouldn't be his god father. Garcia is right i'm not gonna help henry because this is all my FAULT! There is that what you wanted to hear Jennifer. Every Single word you said about me is true.." WIth that he got up and stormed out of the room.

"Reid" Morgan started to go after him but was stopped by Hotch.

'Give him sometime Morgan." Hotch ordered

After another 20 minutes of dead silence the doctor walked in.

"Family of Henry Montage?"

"That's us" Will said.

"My name is Doctor Red and the only damage that Henry has is or was a dislocated knee but we were able to fix it.

Everybody let out a breath of relief.

"Wait i thought but JJ didn't you say that Reid said something about his head.? asked Garcia.

"His head is fine' said the doctor

'Is he awake?" asked Emily.

"Uh yea he is but he is asking for his Uncle Spencer. You can follow me right this way to his room" said Dr. Red

The team followed the Dr in silence as he lead them to Henry's room.

"Mommy, Daddy" Henry yelled.

"Hey buddy" said JJ as she hugged him

"Hey bud" Will said walking over.

"Mommy where is Uncler Spesser?"

"He had to go somewhere" said JJ.

"Is he mad at me?" asked Henry as he started to sniffle.

"Why would he be mad at you buddy?" asked Morgan who was walking up.

"Because he told me not to ride my bike with out him watching and to make sure that i had knee pads and a helmet" Henry cried.

"No him and mommy had a little falling out." said Garcia.

"Oh ok" said Henry.

With Reid~

He was walking somewhere but he didn't know where. It was raining out but he didn't care how wet he got. JJ was right Henry was in the hospital because of him and he was a horrible godfather. He didn't deserve to be his god father. If Henry was in the hospital because of him then it wouldn't kill him to be a little wet. He wasn't paying attention to any of his surroundings or where he was going. He wasn't aware of where he was until he looked up to see a giant semi truck heading toward him. He didn't have time to get out of the way before the semi truck collide with his body. He could feel the force of the semi truck shoving him to the ground. Pain. Blood. Sleep. Where all words that went through his mind's. "I deserve this. JJ was right i'm careless this proves it" he thought to himself. He could he tires screeching coming to a stop. People yelling to call 911. People were leaning over him. He could hear sirens blaring. His last thought before everything went black was how JJ was right and he didn't deserve to live.