Chaptet 7

Chapter 7

6 days. Today would make it 1 week. Reid has been in coma for a week. The team had barely left his side. They all wanted the same thing. They all wanted him to wake up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the team had needed to go get some coffee to keep them awake because all of them had barely slept. Morgan insisted on staying by Reid's side the whole time.

"Come on pretty boy" said Morgan "Just wake up"

Morgan took hold of Reid's hand that was not in a cast and and gave it a squeeze. After he just stared down at the ground. A little while later he felt it. He felt the squeeze..

"Reid?" Morgan said hopefully

"M-Morgan?" Reid said looking around.

"Oh my gosh. It's about time you wake up. Hold on I'm gonna call the doctor." Morgan said as he pressed the call button.

A couple of seconds later the doctor walk in.

"Ah looks who's awake" exclaimed the doctor "Sleep well?"

"Yea" answered Reid.

"How are you feeling" asked the doctor

"Horrible" answered Reid

"Well you seem to be doing a lot better" said the doctor. The doctor did his check up and told them that he would be in later to check up again but if the needed anything to call him and he or a nurse would be in to tend to them.

"I'm gonna call Hotch and then others and tell them that you are awake." Morgan said as he pulled out his phone and dialed Hotch's number.

"Hey Hotch"

"Hey Morgan. Where on our way back right now"

"Good because"

"What what is going on Morgan?'"

"He's awake" Morgan said as he looked over at Reid and noticed that he had fallen back asleep. "Or at least he was. He fell back asleep now"

"We are on our way let me tell the others. We'll be there in 1 minute."

Morgan could not help but smile as he hung up the phone with Hotch. Reid was finally awake. Everything was going to be ok.

Hotch was not lying when he said they would be there in a minute. He looked up to see the team standing in the doorway.

"What did you guys do run here?" Morgan said as he laughed.

"No we speed walked" corrected Garcia

"Oh my bad" laughed Morgan.

"What did the doctor say?" asked Hotch

"He said that he was doing a lot better than he was doing."

"What does he remember?" asked JJ

"I don't know. I haven't asked him yet" said Morgan

JJ became worried that he may remember their fight and what she had said to him. If she was in his spot she would not forgive herself either.

"JJ it's gonna be ok" Emily comforted.

"I know but what if he remembers what happened? What if he remembers our fight and what i said to him! What if he never talks to me again?"

"We will figure that out when or if it comes time.' said Rossi.

They all had to wait for Reid to wake up again so they all sat there watching t.v and chatting. Fortunately he woke up after an hour and a half or so.

"Hey look who's up" said Rossi.

"Hey" said Reid

"How are you feeling pretty boy" asked Morgan

"Better" answered Reid

"I would hope so you only slept for a week" laughed Garcia

"A Week?" Reid asked

"Yes sleeping Beauty you have been out for a week" said Emily.

"Oh" said Reid

"Reid do you remember what happen?" asked Hotch. They all knew that they would have to ask the question eventually. It was better sooner than later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

REID'S FLASHBACK FIGHT WITH JJ~

'JJ i'm sorry" Reid cried trying to give her a hug

"Sorry your sorry! My son is in the hospital because of you and that is all you have to say is that you're sorry!." she said as she shoved Reid away pushing him to the ground.

"JJ came down" WIll warned as he tried to help Reid up but he refused

"No i will not! When i choose you to be his godfather i trusted that you would keep him safe!. This is your fault. You are a horrible godfather."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

REID"S FLASHBACK WITH THE SEMI TRUCK~

He was walking somewhere but he didn't know where. It was raining out but he didn't care how wet he got. JJ was right Henry was in the hospital because of him and he was a horrible godfather. He didn't deserve to be his god father. If Henry was in the hospital because of him then it wouldn't kill him to be a little wet. He wasn't paying attention to any of his surroundings or where he was going. He wasn't aware of where he was until he looked up to see a giant semi truck heading toward him. He didn't have time to get out of the way before the semi truck collide with his body. He could feel the force of the semi truck shoving him to the ground. Pain. Blood. Sleep. Where all words that went through his mind's. "I deserve this. JJ was right i'm careless this proves it" he thought to himself. He could he tires screeching coming to a stop. People yelling to call 911. People were leaning over him. He could hear sirens blaring. His last thought before everything went black was how JJ was right and he didn't deserve to live.