Chapter8

Chapter 8

"Henry!" Reid cried.

"Henry is fine" Emily said.

JJ decided that she needed to apologize and see if he would ever forgive her.

"Spence i'm sorry" said JJ softly.

"NO!" Reid said as he looked up at JJ. "GET OUT OUT!"

"Spence please!" cried JJ

"Don't call me that not after what you said to me! You would really think that I would let Henry get hurt on purpose. I tried to tell you and you didn't believe me. You have no idea what i went through. You now what I felt like doing when you were yelling at me? Do you? I felt like pulling my gun out and killing myself"

"Reid why would you even think that" demanded Morgan.

"Jennifer get out now" Reid yelled.

All of a sudden his monitor started to beep rapidly.

"Reid you need to calm down" ordered Hotch

" I will calm down when she is out of the room. I don't wanna ever she you or talk to you again! So just leave already."

JJ burst into tears and ran out of the room. Garcia and Emily ran after her.

"JJ" said Emily

She didn't even look up she just sat down in the waiting room chair and stared at the ground and cried.

"He didn't mean what he said" Garcia said as she tried to comfort JJ.

"Didn't you hear him? It sounded like he did. I understand why he is mad and i would hate someone if they talked to me that way but i don't know. I don't know what to do. What if he never talks to me again? How am i gonna tell Henry that his Uncle Spencer hates his mother. Reid is his favorite Uncle. What is he gonna do without him?"

"First of all i know that Reid did not mean a single word that he said. JJ he will talk to you again you just have to give him sometime." said Garcia

"He wouldn't even let me call him Spence" she broke down crying in Garcia and Emily's arms.

"It's gonna be ok. I promise." said Garcia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Reid why would you yell at JJ like that?" demanded Hotch.

"Why would I because I'm mad." he snapped.

"Still you still haven't been that hard. She only yelled at you because she was worried about Henry." said Morgan

"Now you guys are all taking her side? Really" he yelled

"No it's just-"

" All of you out now"

"Reid you know were are not gonna do that" said Rossi.

"Oh yea" said Reid as he pressed the call button next to his bed. In seconds a nurse was in the room.

"How can i Help?" she asked.

"These people won't leave my room." he said.

"Sorry guys if the patient wants you to leave then you have to. If not i have to call security."

"What no" Morgan demanded.

"Morgan let's go" said Hotch as he grabbed him by the arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girls looked up when they saw a peeded off Morgan along with Hotch and Rossi come out to the waiting room.

"Why aren't you guys with Reid?' demanded Garcia.

"He kicked us out." said Rossi

"He doesn't want anybody in there and the nurse won't let anybody in their."

"What" cried JJ

"Yea"

All they could do now was wait again. Reid didn't want to see any of them. So they had to wait until he would allow at least one person in or the whole team. They had been sitting there an hour now.

"Hotch isn't that Reid's doctor" asked Emily as she pointed out the doctor walking toward them.

"Yea it is and i don't like the looks of his face." answered Morgan before Hotch could.

"Hello" the doctor greeted them with a worried look.

"Is something going on.?" asked Garcia.

"Yes uh Spencer is missing."