Chapter 2

Chapter 2

With the team~

"Somebody should call Reid and tell him Henry is ok" Emily said.

"I will" Morgan said as he pulled out his cellphone and left the room. A few minutes later when Reid did not pick up he came back in.

"Guys Reid didn't pick up"

"What" asked JJ. She felt horrible about the way she had yelled at Spence. She should have known that he would never let Henry get hurt on purpose. She had said horrible things to him and he may know never forgive her.

"Let me try" said Emily as she pulled out her cellphone. Everybody held their breaths as she dialed his number. After what felt like forever somebody picked up.

"Hello Reid" said Emily

"I'm sorry Reid is his name can you tell me his full name."

"Spencer Reid. Why?" she asked as worry filled her voice. She could see the worried faces of her team.

" Yes ok my name is Ryan. I am A EMT. Currently working on Spencer. He was hit by Semi truck. The driver said that Spencer was just walking not paying attention to anything and the driver didn't have time to react to anything."

"Vitals are dropping"

"Were losing him"

ClEAR

She could those words in the background.

"Ma'am uh i have to go. We are taking him to ST. Huckleberry's Hospital." with that he hung up.

"Emily what just happen" demanded Hotch.

"Reid in on his way to the hospital" she said.

"WHAT WHY?? Questioned Garcia

"Ryan said that the driver said that Reid wasn't paying attention to where he was walking and he couldn;t stop in time before he hit Reid and to make it worse he was walking in the rain."

"What Hospital." JJ demanded.

"This one" she said.

"This is all my fault" JJ said as she started to cry. Emily and Garcia rushed over to her to calm her down.

"Why is Mommy crying daddy?" asked Henry.

"Bud Uncle Spencer got hurt" explained WIll.

"Is he gonna be ok?" Henry asked.

"We don't know yet bud". Said Will.

Just then the doctor came in to check out Henry.

"Dr. Red. when can he leave?" asked JJ.

"RIght now actually" said the doctor as he signed the release papers. "Ok all set there you go. Bye"

"What now" asked Will.

"We need to go to the front desk and ask if Reid has been admitted yet" said Rossi.

"And if he hasn't we'll wait until he does" added Hotch

"Okay" said Will.

"You 2 need to take Henry home and get some rest yourself." Morgan decided.

"No WIll can take Henry home but i'm not going anywhere. I don't care if you try to tell me that is a order Hotch. This is my fault that he is this mess."

"JJ this is not your fault" demanded Emily.

"Yes it is if i wasn't so hard on him he wouldn't have stormed out. I know that Spence would never intentionally let Henry get hurt on purpose i was just scared of what could have happened." she cried.

"Ok i'll take Henry home. Just please calm down" Will agreed.

"Thanks" JJ said.

The team went up to go check the front desk as WIll and Henry went home after JJ and everybody giving Henry a hug.