Chapter 14: Arrival to Moscow!

Moscow was pretty. Well, to you. But it was also cold and you were not built for cold.

"Oh cheer up! It gets colder." Viktor said, trying to reassure you.

"That's not helping Viktor." You muttered, huddling your tiny, slightly chubby form into your coat.

"There's our hotel, it'll be warm soon!" Yuuri said, taking your hand and dragging you to the entrance.

"A-ah Yuuri!" You exclaimed as your excited friend pulled you along, making you fall.

"ангел!" Viktor grabbed the back of your coat, pulling you up towards him.

"T-thanks Viktor." You stammered.

"Oh Vitya! How good to see you again!" Am unfamiliar voice cut through the wind.

Viktor froze. Turned around. Smiled bitterly.

Fiery red hair. Silver eyes.

Natasha Haverbrook and her sister Lyn.

"Natasha, how lovely to see you." Viktor told her, words like ice.

"Who is this?" Natasha asked, seemingly interested.

"This is my student Yuuri and my lover (Y/N)." Viktor said.

"Oh? She's a little chubby don't you think?"

Wow. What a bitch.

"Comment on my weight one more time and I will kick you in the shins." You snapped.

"I told you she was an obnoxious bitch." Lyn complained.

"The only obnoxious one here is you." Viktor said, grabbing your hand.

"I don't believe that Vitya would date someone like you, when he could date someone like me."

That pissed you off.

So, without any consent from Viktor you grabbed his collar, brought his down to your height and kissed him.

Viktor let out a gasp of surprise, but soon melted into the kiss, bringing his hands to your face and kissing back with a lot more passion that you though he had.

Natasha laughed. "You think a kiss proves that? Tell me, little girl, have you had sex yet?" She asked.

You weren't having her superiority shit.

"Yes we have. And it was fucking great." You said, staring into her eyes.

Yuuri and Viktor gasped at you.

"Oh really? And pray tell, how great it was?" She was sick.

"I don't think you would want to know how it felt when Viktor put his hard-"

"That's enough! We best be going don't want to strain the skaters!" Viktor said blushing darkly.

"Oh Vitya, how mature you've gotten."

-----------------------------------------

Guang Hong and Leo are nerds that Skype each other can you believe this show?

Sorry, this chapter is random as hell.