Chapter 26 Wedding

Gela's P.O.V

So this is the day that I'm officially 18 and last day of being single. I'm so tense right now I'm here at the hotel one of our owned. And I'm done at my make up and Im done na and I'm wearing my Wedding gown.

So for today this afternoon is our wedding and later at the evening is my Debut.

"Gela baby" my Dad

"Daddy!"I hugged him

"I'm sorry anak ha!"

"Why Dad?"

"Because di ko napigilan mommy mo you know what she wants she gets"

"I know daddy its okay"

"Always remember that daddy is always here for you no matter what even now you're getting married remember you're still my baby even though you're 18 now,I love you baby"

"I love you too Dad"

"Halika na baby your groom is waiting for you" he said and I grabbed dads arm

---------
So here I am standing and waiting for the signal when we will walk. On my Left side is my dad and on my right is my mom. And its now time to walk.

While I am walking with my parents I can't stop crying this is my dream wedding I wanted to have a garden wedding that is Private.I know its really early to have this but my dream came true

I can see the people especially my friends and my family. That is smiling on me. At last I'm here infront of a guy that I will spend my life with. I can see that he's crying mas lalo akong naiiyak because this is the first time I saw him crying.

My Dad gave my hand to TJ

"TJ, take care of my Princess you know how much I love her she's my life"Dad

"Yes tito I will"

"From now on don't call me Tito call me daddy because we're now a family"

"Yes Dad"

"TJ, Take care of my baby okay TJ? and call me also Mom or mommy"

"Yes mom I'll do it"

"TJ and Gela, I'm so proud of you sorry if we did this and gela call us mom and dad okay?" Mommy Ellena

"Yes mom"

And now we proceed to the ceremony.

-----------
"And now I pronounced you Husband and Wife" The priest said

And I can here the clap sound of the people. Tj and me hugged each other.

"Kiss!!" Everyone said. Omg I don't know what to do. I faced on TJ and he also did. His face is close on mine so I close my eyes and I feel his lips touches mine. The kiss stays for about 5 seconds let me say just a smack.

---------
So now both of our family and friends will do a speech. The first one is Ate Serena

"So hi everyone, so I'll start I cant imagine that my baby brother got married and also my baby girl Gela, I didn't expect this to happen parang noon lang kinukwento saakin ni Gela kung gaano niya ka crush si TJ noon but I didn't know na kapatid ko pala yun kasi di niya sinasabi yung name. But I do really know and ngayon ko lang sasabihin at ngayon niyo lang malalaman especially you Gela, that TJ has a crush on you since you were little he was telling me how gorgeous you are. Kaya di ko inexpect that both of you are now together. I love you both always remember that I'm always here" and She ended the speech.

Second is Tyler

"Hi kuya TJ and ate Serena, Congratulations to the both of you. You kuya TJ take care of ate Serena you're so madaya kuya Ate is my crush I promise her when I grow up I'll marry her but it will not happen na because of you" we all laughed because of what Tyler Said

Next is my Kuya
"Hi Gela, this isn't my forte but its your wedding day so I need to. TJ pare ingatan mo tong kapatid ko ako lang dapat ang nagbubully sa kanyan. When I hear that you made my sister cry I'll beat you. Bigyan niyo na kami ng pamangkin soon hahahahhah" and I slap him on his arms I thought maayos si kuya ngayon but its not "hahaha kidding aside both of you are still young so studies first"

So most of them ay ganyan lang din sinasabi but these 3 ang naiiba. Tapos na yung wedding pumasok na kami sa room namin kasi mamaya naman ay yung Debut ko so 5:00 pm pa lang 10:00 pm start ng debut ko may 3 hrs pa ako matutulog.

Omg oo nga pala magkasama kami ni TJ sa iisang room and 1 bed I dont know what to do 😭.

"Hey Gela what are you thinking?" Tj

"Nothing"

"Okay matulog ka na muna diyan punta lang ako kabilang room magpapaayos ako ng buhok"

"Ok sige"

And I fell asleep

----------------
A/N

Hi guys UD ulit sa nagcocomment na bitin same din tayo nabibitin din ako pero dami ko kasing ginagawa 😔. So baka next week ako ulit ma kapagupdate I dont know baka din mamaya pag natapos ko na thesis ko 😕. Thankyou guys again sa support. Love lots 😍😘💕

-Angelalala