Chapter One:

Kate sighed, today was the first day of shooting ghostbusters and while she was excited, it was four in the morning and she was very tired.

She decided that it was time to get ready so she went to her closet to find something to wear and she decided on jeans and a white blouse, nothing fancy as she couldn't be bothered.

Also there's no one there she needed to impress, she already knows Leslie and Kristen and she imagines Melissa will be lovely.

As she makes her way down to the cab waiting for her, she feeds Nino, hopefully keeping him happy for the day.

She was finally in the cab and she told the driver to go to the set, it was a fair bit away so she decided to text Leslie.

Kate: Hey Les, just wondering when you'll be at set.

Leslie: Hey Kate, should be there in 20, when will you be there?

Kate: Should be soon, about the same.

Leslie: Man I'm just excited to meet the others, I mean I've met Kristen before but we never really spoke.

Kate: I know what you mean, Melissa seems lovely and from what I know from working with Kristen she's a great person.

Leslie: I can't believe we're ghostbusters bitch!

Kate: I know! I'm pulling up to set now so i'll see you then.

Kate looked out at the set as she was pulling up and she was shocked, it's huge, it was way bigger than she was expecting, especially since she was used to the small studio at SNL.

"That'll be $35 even Miss." The gruff taxi driver says quickly.

She pulls out a few notes and hands it to him quickly, then hops out of the taxi and grabbing her backpack with all her stuff in it, who cares if it's not fashionable, it's practical so who cares.

"Kate!" Someone shouts, Kate turns to see Paul Feig walking towards her, with a big grin on his face.

"I'm glad you could make it Kate, Kristen and Melissa are here already, we're just waiting for Leslie."

"Okay Leslie said she should be arriving at the same time as me, so she should be here in a couple of minutes."

"That's fine, now if you'll just follow me I'll take you to the green room everyone is in at the moment."

Kate nods with a smile and proceeds to follow Paul to wherever the green room is. She see's her destination next to a bunch of trailers, one for each of the stars and three for the extras.

As they approach the room, she begins to hear laughter she recognises as Kristen and Melissa's.
Smiling a bit to herself she can already tell this will be fun.

"Okay so I just received a message that Leslie just arrived, so why don't you go ahead and I'll bring Leslie up here and we can all talk about the schedule of filming."

"Okay well I'll see you in a few."

Kate makes her way to the room, knocking before entering.

As she enters Melissa and Kristen stand to greet her.

"Kate! Hi!" Kristen lets out as she comes forward to give Kate a hug.
Kate smiles happily, she always looked up to Kristen and it's amazing to get treated like a friend from her.