Part Seven:

Once they had a few more takes of the dance scene, Paul came up to the three girls.

"Great job Kristen and Kate, you're both really showing that a chemistry is starting between Holtzmann and Erin." He says with a smile.

Kate and Kristen share a quick glance before they both look away, and thank Paul.

"Thank you Paul." Kristen says politely while Kate adds a small agreeing noise.

"That's all for today, you should all go home and get some rest."

The word rest puts a genuine smile on everyone's faces, they've had to leave late the past few months due to table reads and all the boring stuff, so it'll be nice to be able to go home earlier.

Kate was happy for all but five seconds before she realised that she had to take Leslie and Kristen home and that meant that she would have to be with Kristen more when she was sure the older woman was still being awkward with her.

She quickly called Leslie to let her know that they were leaving soon.

K: "Hey Les, are you all done in stunts? We're able to leave now so I can still take you and Kristen home."

L: "Oh shoot, I forgot to tell you! I've got a date tonight, and he's picking me up from set so I won't need a lift."

Kate feels her mouth run dry, knowing that she'll be alone with Kristen now, and that honestly freaked her out a little.

K: "Oh yeah, that's fine... I hope your date goes well!"

L: "Thanks bitch!"

They say goodbye before hanging up and Kate turns to Kristen.

"You still need a lift?"

"Uh yeah if that's okay, I can always call an Uber."

"Don't be ridiculous!" Kate says with small smile, "It's no trouble."

"Okay, thank you Kate."

"It's fine, shall we leave?"

"Yeah i've got everything I need, let's head out." Kristen says.

They both say goodbye to everyone before making their way to Kate's car, the air between them thick with tension.

As they get into the car, Kate asks Kristen where she's staying, so she knows where to drop her off.

"I know you live in L.A. so where are you staying now?"

"I'm staying at the Four Seasons Hotel."

Kate let's out a low whistle, "Got yourself a pricey one there."

"Yeah it's pretty expensive but worth it I guess." Kristen says, letting a small laugh out.

They spend the next few minutes in silence before they hear something on the radio that makes their hearts both stop.

"Hello everyone, it's Kyle here with James and we're here to report on the top story today, as you've probably seen all over the internet, speculation is growing that a love is brewing on the Ghostbusters set."

Kate's eyes widen and she turns to look at Kristen and see's that she has the same look on her face.

"Kate what are they talking about."