Part Five:

After they all got changed, Paul walked in.

"Chris won't be able to make it in today, and i'm not sure if we're going to be able to do the filming in order anymore so we're going to backtrack and do the moving scenes and the one where Holtzmann dances for Erin."

Kate looked over at Kristen and winked at her, smiling after seeing the blush rise on her face.

After thinking it over last night, Kate decided that she was going to drop small hints, just to see how Kristen would react, not hoping for any outcome, but was pleasantly surprised when seeing the older woman blush.

"So what am I dancing to for the lovely lady?"

She notices that Melissa is looking at her strangely, used to Kate's shy personality over the past few days.

"Rhythm of the night, by DeBarge." Paul answers, which causes Kate to groan.

"I hate that song." She says with a pout on her face.

"Holtzmann doesn't though." Kristen says, winking with a smirk on her face.

So this is a game now, let it begin.

"Is that so?"

"Yep." Kristen adds, popping the p.

"Well-" Kate gets cut off by Paul clearing his throat.

"Anyway as I was saying, Kate you're going to be dancing, make it up as you go, and you all know the script so I don't have to tell you that part, then you pick up the blow torches and set this roll of paper on fire, then extinguishing it."

"Not that I don't mind dancing for Kristen," Kate says, then looks over at Kristen with a smug look on her face, "But why does Holtzmann want to dance for Erin."

"Oh, we know Sony won't like it, but we'd really like some LGBTQ representation in this movie, so we have to drop subtle hints throughout the movie that Erin and Holtzmann become a sort of item." Paul answers.

"I knew Holtzmann was gay!" Kate yells, causing people to laugh.

"That's only assuming you two girls are okay with that."

Kate looks over to Kristen, waiting for her response, she can see some kind of emotion flash on her face but as quickly as it appears, it's gone.

"Uh, Y-yeah I'm totally fine with that!" Kristen practically shouts.

"Someone's excited." Kate says to her, but frowns when Kristen just looks at the ground, not expecting that reaction after the former ones.

"Anyway, I think the representation would be great." Kate says, genuinely meaning it.

"Good! So we're going to film the firehouse scene, then it's going to cut to the Chinese restaurant, where we'll have the dance scene."

The three women go to van where all actors go to be moved to a different set, with Melissa in the front seat, and Kate and Kristen in the back.

The ride there was mostly filled with them looking over their lines, making sure they don't mess up when filming, there is the occasion chatter but nothing really important.

Until Kate leans over and whispers to Kristen, "Are you okay? You seemed a little.. taken by surprise back there."

Kristen jumps when Kate begins whispering, but recovers quickly and turns to look at her, only to realise that they're faces are only about ten centimetres apart.

Kate feels her heart start to race when she realises that she is so close to Kristen, and see's Kristen's face turn red, wondering if she looks the same.

"I-i'm fine, just t-taken by surprise."

"Well i'm glad you're okay.."

Kate see's Kristen's eyes flicker down to her lips, only for a second before bringing her eyes back up.
Kate finds herself leaning in and she swears Kristen starts to aswell, they're just inches apart from their lips meeting and as Kate goes to close the gap-

"We're here!" The driver yells.

Both Kate and Kristen jump apart so fast that Kate hits her back against the side of the car.
Kate groans and Kristen just tries not to look at anyone, not believing what was about to happen, she can't believe that she almost kissed Kate, her coworker, her friend, who is a girl!

"You two are awfully quiet back there." Melissa says, looking up from her script for the first time since being in the van.

Before Kristen can say anything, Kate opens the door and practically runs away from the car.

Kate looks down at the ground while speeding away, not completely understanding what just happened, was she about to kiss Kristen? Was Kristen about to kiss HER?

Maybe this meant the older woman felt something for her as well, and it wasn't just Kate, or that she completely made it up in her head that Kristen was leaning in at all.

Deciding just to focus on filming, Kate put her happy, crazy persona back on, before turning to Paul, "Let's get started!"

Since the set was already built all they had to do was go to hair and make-up while they were setting up the cameras.

The whole process took a bit over an hour but it was worth it when seeing all the outfits come together.

Kate couldn't help but notice that Kristen was unusually quiet during the time they spent in there, which made Kate feel like she really freaked her out.

Feeling bad, Kate went to go talk to Kristen and apologise but then the set runners told them it was time to film.

Kate promised herself she'd talk to Kristen later, before she ruined her friendship with her.

{A/N: Sorry this was really short, but I hope you all liked it! So they almost kissed and now Kate blames herself for Kristens unusual behaviour. More updates coming soon!}