twelve ➼ orange lily

orange lily flower - the flower of hatred and disdain, wealth and pride.

Felicity and Newt were having a lovely time in the Great Hall, both eating and laughing at the same time.

"You cannot be serious." she laughed, he nodded.

"I would take you all over the world if you'd let me." she rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I thought you said my accent would scare all of the British people away." she teased, a small smirk on her face as she leaned towards him.

"You better keep your voice down, you really are going to give someone a fright." she rolled her eyes and laughed again. Yet the laughing quickly stopped as everyone could hear Leta scream.

There was a uproar of gasps and screams as Leta ran into the Great Hall as the Kappa came close behind her. Even Albus Dumbledoore stood from his chair from the shock. Everyone backed away as quickly as possible. Newt grabbed onto Felicity's hand as a reflex, pulling her out of the way just before the Kappa was about to grab her. Quickly, before the Kappa could hurt anyone, Dumbledoor preformed a spell that nobody else was aware of how to preform. Tricking the Kappa to bow and have all of the water fall out of it's hollow head, causing it to fall to the ground. Everybody was silent until one of the teachers shouted.

"WHO DID THIS!?" yet Dumbledoore already had an idea. He had already showed the Kappa to a student before. One student, and one student only. He looked to Newt and finally spoke.

"Mr Scamander, in my office. At once."