Chapter 10

(Y/n) : oh thank god (deep breath) i made it to the top.

He tossed the supplies in the chest being happy he made it to the top able to meet the legendary greybeards and then not even starting about the view of skyrim.

He took the last steps stopping infront of the doors leading inside the very ancient temple, the scroll felt heavy on his back on the though of not haven to carry it around anymore.

He smiled and opended the doors walking inside the silent room making the sound of his footsteps echo through the complete room warning the greybeards about company.

He waited in the middle of the room hearing a greybeard approaching, like he expected a greybeard came in the room smiling kindly.
arngeir : tell me what does a teenager seek here ?
(Y/n) : you tell me..... im here to respond to your summon.
Anrgeir : you are.......... i did't expect the dragonborn to be so young.
(Y/n) : i already know it for years
Arngeir : then you have to prove it.

He clapped his hands to summon the others greybeards to the room all standing around (y/n) in a circel.
Arngeir : go ahead........ lets us hear your thuum.
(Y/n) : fus

The shout blew the old man a few steps back but he managed to stay easy on his feet and stood straight up looking at the boy with a smile.
Arngeir : we call you welcome dragonborn.

(Y/n) smirked and crossed his arms.

Timeskip brought to you by the greybeards (there is even a shout for timeskips)

The greybeards tested (y/n) by learning him a few shouts and giving him a few tasks by the temple to test his way with the voice but he passed like it was as easy as breathing.

They decide that if the boy did't had anywhere to go he could stay with them to meditate to the voice and learn a few new shouts high ontop of the mountain.

It has been two weeks with teaching and meditating with the greybeards and even when only Arngeir talking to him, (y/n) liked the place being a quiet and peacefull giving him a calm feeling. He could feel his voice growing stronger and each shout felt so easy to master with him being dragonborn.

He was currently sitting outside the temple on the edge of the mountain meditating on one of the many new shouts the greybeards taugh him. Each time he breathed in he could feel the shout meaning grow itself in his mind and throath making him feel so much more powerfull with just his voice.

He whispered a small 'fus' blowing some snow of the mountain without even opening his eyes or trying but even then his voice was strong and deadly,

He thought long and hard but he knew that his place was now in skyrim, the land was going though a rough time but thats why he was made dragonborn to solve all the problem with his voice and sword.

The air grew thick for a second when he released a bit of his power but in one breath he caged it again not wanting any unwanted attention.
Arngeir : you have learned so much in so less time young dragonborn
(Y/n) : i had a few great teacher

He stood up dusting the snow of his pants, he then could look at the greybeard standing a few feet away from him.
Arngier : you have learned that much that its time for your final test........ you have to retrieve the horn of jurgen the windcaller, i will mark the location on your map so you can be off.
(Y/n) : and when i return ?
Arngeir : you be allowed to hear the voices of all the greybeards and truly be dragonborn..... after thats its your own path young dragonborn.
(Y/n) : while i better grab my gear and go
Arngier : you should........ i can feel your worries boy but don't worry the scroll is safe with our master.