Sequel

Anudor, thonchon, Helen and Guldurdor all appeared in a small room with a few symbols on the floor and soul gems floating around them. This was there teleport room which only could be used once in 10 year only used for special occasions to teleport small groups back if it was an emergency.

Guldurdor never stopped screaming getting the attention from the guards outside the room all rushing in with their weapons drawn.

Guard : what happened !?

Anudor : we lost (pushes Guldurdor in the group) bring him to our healers before he gets the attention of the complete town !

The guards nodded and dragged Guldurdor out to their healers leaving only the twins and Helen alone in the room to discuss what just occured,

Thonchon : (holding his shoulder) what now the scroll is lost and (y/n) is alive

Anudor : its over......... the scroll is gone and im Sure (y/n) is probaly right traveling somewhere we never find him.

Helen : maybe thats for the best (twins look at her) let him go we have lost to many already

Anudor :........ yeah......... i just hope that the scroll was in fact to dangerous with his intel.

Thonchon : i don't care anymore im just gonna get this fixed up and check on Guldurdor.

The archer left the room.

Anudor :..... the greybeards trusted him

Helen : yeah..... it got me thinking if we may not have been setup or something..... do we even know if the journal is real ?

Anudor : (chuckle) to late for now

He walked over to Helen and placed a hand on her shoulder.

Anudor : atleast we four got to make it back

Helen : (throws his hand of her shoulder) yeah we did.. (walks to the door) but im not sure if we can trust Guldurdor yet not with the way he acted.

Anudor : so what then keep sneaking around looking for the truth ?

Helen : there ain't much we can do now (leaves)

Timeskip

Guldurdor sat behind his desk feeling the bandages around his eyes, the healers did everything they could but the scroll stole Guldurdor sight forever.

No (y/n) stole his sight and his power !!!

Guldurdor threw everything of his desk screaming about how he was robbed of what was rightfully his throwing the desk itself in the air against the wall to release his anger.

The chair was allowed to stay so Guldurdor could sit back down still feeling the bandages around his eyes plotting his revenge on (y/n) swearing that he would be the one to kill the dragonborn and still get what was his. He came to far to stop and quit and nobody was gonna stand in his way.

Guldurdor : you won the battle (y/n) but the war your gonna lose.......... and i make sure you burn !!!

(Well that went more or less well
(1 your friends live )
(2 : the content of the scroll is gone so also the danger)
(3 : you got to hurt Guldurdor and make him cry like a little %*>+>+%+>* )

This was the first but next is gonna be a book about (y/n) joining the companions so wait for that and remember one thing)

(........................ do not forgot to like this book or molag bal will hunt you down in my name)

(From the author)