Chapter 23.

Ross's POV:

" you got the part! " Laura yells.

I couldn't believe what she was saying, so I snatch the laptop out of her hands.

And I read the email;

Congratulations, Ross Lynch! Your audition went so well, you are now on the Disney Channel series Austin and Ally as Austin Moon!
Be here for a meeting tomorrow morning at Hollywood Center Studios to give you the script, meet your castmates, and to check out your wardrobe and dressing room.
- Kevin and Heath.

I couldn't believe what I just read.

I got up and started jumping up and down like a little girl after getting a new puppy, and then I grabbed Laura and pulled her into a hug.

" is this really happening? " I ask, still not believing all this.

" believe it. you read the email! " she says. " Now give me the laptop, its my turn to look at mine! "

She snatches the laptop out of my hands and quickly logs into her email and suddenly the smile on her face disappears and a tear slides down her cheek.

" I didnt get the part. " she says looking up at me.

" no, there must be a mistake. Maybe you read it wrong. " I say looking at the email.

She shakes her head and burries her face into my chest.

I read the email, and sure enough it said ;

Sorry, but we would like to inform you that you didnt get the part on Austin and Ally. For any questions, feel free to ask.

I felt terrible. She had worked so hard for the past two weeks for nothing. I couldn't blame her for crying, cause she really wanted this. But its now their loss.

" Laura, if you want I wont go to that meeting tomorrow and i'll call them that I won't do the part. " I tell her. I couldn't believe I was saying this, but if it means keeping her happy, i'll do anything.

" no Ross, you dont have to do that for me. This is a once in a life oportunity for you, i'll be fine. I promise. "

" you dont seem fine. " I say holding her close to me.

She wipes away her tears, and forces a smile. " you see, im fine. I'll be okay. " she says.

" I know you're not. " I say, kissing her forhead.

the next morning:

" you sure you dont want me to stay here? Cause for you, i'll give all this up. " I ask her one last time before I walk out of the door and head to the studio.

" im sure. " she says.

I cup her face and I slowly kiss her.

" you're the best. " I say.

" have fun. " she says.

And with that, I walked out the door and into my truck, and rode to the studio. 

As I get there, I notice only a few cars. Nothing compared to yesterday. I quickly get out of the truck and walk inside the studio, and as I enter the room, I was wowed. The room we were in yesterday was no longer plain and dull, it was now filled with instruments of all sorts and a counter right in the middle. it looked like a music store, only bigger and more amazing.

" Ah, Ross Lynch! " the men that watched me audition said.

" yeah. " I say. " I just wanna tell you how thankful I am to be part of this show. I wont let y'all down. "

" I hope you don't. " they said. " now, here comes the guy that's going to play Dez, your best friend on the show. "

And I turn to see a tall, redhead coming towards me. He extands out his hand and greets me. " you must be Austin. " he says.

" yup, and you must be Dez. " I say.

" .. And i'm Trish. "

A short, mexican girl says out of nowhere.

all three of us start greeting each other, since we're gonna be spending alot of time together, but now all we have to do is wait for whoever is going to play Ally.

" i've been here almost half an hour and I dont even know who the famous Kevin and Heath are. " I say out loud.

" thats us, Ross. " the two men say.

" oh. " I say.

Well I didn't feel stupid at all.

Suddenly a tall blonde girl walks through the door. I see Kevin and Heath look at her in confusion, so they call security.

" who are you and what are you doing here? Didn't you see the sign? Cast and crew only. " Kevin exclaims.

" what are you talking about? I am in the cast. I'm Laura, the girl playing Ally. " she says, with a scared look on her face.

Me, Calum, and Raini were just watching everything in silence.

Kevin digs out a picture out of his pocket and holds it up. " no, this is the girl playing Ally. "

As I look at the picture, my face brightens up and a smile comes across my face. The picture was a picture of Laura. My Laura.

_____________________________

A lot of y'all were freaking out cause Laura didn't get the part. Well here is part 2 of that chapter (;

xoxo

love you guys :*