Chapter 66.

Vanessa's POV;

" Should I go and talk to him? " I ask, as i'm outside Ross's door.

" no, i'll do it later. You go and tell him what you need, sweetie. " Stormie says, giving me a warm smile.

As i'm about to knock on the door, I get a call. It was Riker..

" Did she get home safely? " I ask him as soon as I answer.

" yeah, she got here an hour ago. She um, doesn't look too good. " he tells me.

" poor Laura. " I sigh. " take care of her while i'm over here. "

" already am. She fell asleep in Ell and Rydel's arms. She didn't want me to tell you, but she got here crying her eyes out. I'm worried about her, Vanessa. "

" I know I am too, but going back was probably the best idea. I'll talk to you later to check up on her, okay? Love you. " and I hang up.

I wasn't here to just get some answers from Ross, I was here to tell him some facts. Laura has been a total wreck since she got home yesterday, and after she told me everything I wasn't just going to sit back and do nothing. I couldn't wait two weeks for him to get back home to yell at this douche, I was gonna do it right away while this anger is still in me. Laura had gotten on the plane with me to come here, but she regretted it and pleaded me to let her get off the next stop and go back home. I had no choice but to say okay to her crying eyes. It teared me apart seeing her like this cause of him, and now he is gonna get it from me.

I bang on the door and wait for an answer. I could hear a lot of moving and things getting throwned or breaking, until finally it all went quiet and the door opens. A discusting looking Ross looks down at me with a shocked look on his face.

" V-Vanessa, what are you doing here? " he asks, beginning to close the door behind him slowly.

" cut the act, you know exaclly why i'm here. Why are you closing the door? Is there something you don't want me to see? Maybe that bitch you cheated on Laura with! " I began to raise my voice. I knew he could see the anger in my eyes, and I was proud of that.

" don't yell at me, okay? I'm not in the mood. " he snaps.

" I can do whatever the fuck I want to! " I yell. " You think it's fun seeing your little sister crying her eyes, and not do anything but lay in bed? You fucking hurt her Shor. Bad. "

He runs his fingers through his hair and looks down. " I know I hurt her. I didn't mean for all this t- "

He stops at the sound of a loud thump from the other side of the door. I can see the freight in his eyes, and that's when I knew he was hiding something and I was going to find out what.

" someone is in there, Ross? " I ask him.

" n-no, probably just something that fell. " he stutters.

" real funny, you think you can fool me? Open the door. " I demand.

" what? No. " he snaps.

" open it now, or I will. "

I stare at him for a few seconds, and I knew he wasn't gonna open the door so I push him out the way and quickly opened the door. I stop mid-step when I see a redhead changing in the room. The girl looked at me with an evil glare, and ran to the bathroom. I looked immediately back at Ross, and I just wanted to punch him.

" is that her? " I ask him.

he sighs and grabs my hand. He pulls me down to his bed and looks down at the floor. I could see tears beginning to roll out his eyes, and sobs began to fill the room. I couldn't help but feel bad for him. He was in the same shape as Laura now that I took a real look at him.

" Ross, i'm not gonna yell anymore. " I say, pulling him into a hug. I was still mad, but this anger is not gonna get me anywhere. " just tell me why.. "

He cries into my arms for a few seconds before he speaks. " I didn't cheat on her Vanessa, you have to believe me. That girl you saw, that's in the restroom was the one that planned all this. She's been trying to get rid of Laura and as you can see she got her desire. "

" .. but what about Laura seeing you kissing her in bed? That's what's breaking her apart. " I tell him.

" no, I kissed her to get rid of her. She said that if I kissed her she would leave me alone. I- I was just trying to protect Laura from getting hurt. " he cries out. " I just wished she understood. "

Suddenly, the door of the bathroom bursts open and the redhead walks out fully dressed now. She crossed her arms and looked at Ross and I in a way I couldn't understand.

" He's lying. He kissed me cause he likes me more than that ugly bitch he had a as a girlfriend. I did him a favor and got rid of her, that sex we had last night was just a celebration that she was gone. " she says.

I got this rage inside me, and I let go of Ross. I looked at him in disbelief at what I had just heard.

" y-you two had sex? " I ask him.

Ross's POV;

I didn't answer Vanessa's question. I had had enough of this bitch ruining my life. I emmediately got up and grabbed Rosie's arms, and I could see her face get scared.

" Tell her the truth! " I yelled at her, causing her to jump. " tell her you dragged me back over here knowing I was drunk! Tell her I had nothing to do with this and that I was just a victim in your filthy plan! "

Rosie looks at me, then at Vanessa. " I- I don't know what you're talking about. " she says.

That's when I lost it. I raised my hand and slapped her across the face. I didn't care anymore, I just didn't. I saw as she collapsed to the ground and layed on the floor crying. Vanessa held me back, and we watched as Rosie looked up at me with fear in her eyes. Her cheek was bright red, but I honestly felt better after doing what I did.

" now tell me the truth about everything, bitch! " Vanessa yells at her. " cause I will hurt you worser than what Ross did. "

" y-you won't do shit. " she snaps.

" try me. " Vanessa says, beginning to raise her arm up.

" no, i'm sorry. Don't hit me, please. " Rosie begs. " it's true, everything that Ross said. No, we didn't have sex. I made everything up cause I love him, I just wanted him to myself. "

" you dirty whore. " Vanessa says, with a discusted tone.

" I-i'm sorry. " Rosie says, before she stands up off the ground and walks out the door.

as soon as she was gone, I looked down at the ground. I began to feel this guilt inside me knowing I hit someone. I knew it was for the best, and maybe everything will go back to normal after this, but it doesn't change the fact that I hit a female.

" Ross, don't feel bad. You did it for the best. I believe you now. " Vanessa tells me.

I look at her with tears in my eyes. " .. but will she? " I ask.

" there's only one way to know. " she says. " Go get Stormie and pack your bags. We're going home. "

__________________________________

hey loves, Raura may get back together (; but who knows..