Chapter 35.

Laura's POV:

As I curled my hair, I couldn't think of anything but Ross. His words two can play this game kept repeating in my head over and over again. What did he mean by that?

Right now, I don't know where he is. He had busted out of the room an hour earlier after he said those words.

But i'm still going with Noah to the party, cause like Ross said.. i'm single now. Even though it hurts that Ross isn't mine anymore, Noah is a great guy so I know he'll get my mind off of Ross for a while. At least I hope..

" Laura, Noah is here! " I hear Rydel yell from downstairs.

I hurry up and unplug my curlying wand and rapidly put my heels on. I was wearing a pink, tight dress that went a little above my knees and I decided to go light on makeup. I sighed and slapped a fake smile on my face as I walked downstairs.

There he was, standing at the door was Noah with lots of red roses in his hand. A huge smile appeared on his face as soon as he saw me.

" you look.. so beautiful. " he says.

" thank you. " I blush. " you're so sweet. "

" here.. " he hands me the roses, and as soon as I held them in my hand, a slight smell of beautiful raspberry filled my nose. " for you. "

" they're so beautiful. " I smile. " .. and they smell like raspberry. "

" yeah well, nothing special. " he smirks. " ready to go? The party will start soon. "

" just hold on. " I smile.

I run into the kitchen and grab a glass jar since it's the only thing I could find. I fill it up with water, and I slowly put the beautiful roses in it. I walk out of the kitchen and put the jar in the middle of the wooden table in our living room.

" there it goes. " I smile. " perfect. "

" just like you. " Noah smiles.

Noah grabs my hand and walks me to his car. He opens the door for me to get in, and then he gets in.

as we drive to the studio, Noah asks me questions about myself cause he says he wants to get to know me. He's not like other guys, he actually seemed interested in everything I was saying.

" now for some music. " he smiles. He pulls out a cd box and holds it up. " you like the Beatles? " he asks.

" are you kidding me? " I shriek. " I love them! "

" who doesn't? They're a legend. " he laughs.

He inserts the cd, and we jam the whole way to the Beatles.

When we finally arrive, we get out of the car and we walk to the door of the studio. We can see flashing lights everywhere, loud music playing, and a bunch of the crew and other people I've never seen before already there.

" this party looks cool! " Noah smiles. " lets go in! "

He opens the door for me, and I smile. " after you, ma' lady. "

" why thank you, sir. " I laugh.

As we walk in, Raini rapidly approaches us!

" hey girly! " she yells, at the loudness of the music. " .. and hello Noah! "

" hey babes, this looks awesome! " I yell.

" I know right! Sorry Noah, but ima have to steal Laura from you for a while, cause me and her are fixing to dance. " she smirks.

" wait, wh- " I couldn't finish my sentence, cause Raini pulled my hand to the dance floor and before I knew it, we were both dancing like crazy.

Raini and I danced for half an hour, and by now even Calum had joined us and a few other chicks that were crew workers. I wasn't thinking of anything right now, but just me and the fun i'm having.

Until suddenly a slow song starts. The crazy lights lowered down and the crazy group of people were now calmed down.

Calum and Raini decided to dance together to this song, so I just stood there all alone.

" may I have this dance? "

I turn around to Noah standing there, holding out his hand.

I smile and take his hand, and we walked to the middle of the dance floor. He placed his hands around my waist, as I put my on his shoulders. We danced slowly from side to side, and the only thing I could see right now was Noah's gorgeous brown eyes looking into mine. Tonight was beginning to be perfect.

But I realized I had spoke too soon.

Out of nowhere, someone bumps into me and distracts me from the perfect time I was just having.

I turn around to see someone, that just killed the whole night by just being there.

And there he was, now staring at me.

" R- Ross. " I manage to get out. He stays silent, but he continues to look at me.

" having fun? " he asks.

I look at Noah and nod. " yeah. " I say.

I notice by his side a really pretty girl with long blonde hair, and blue eyes. I look down to see there hands holding, and at that moment, my heart starting pounding a thousands times a second.

" w- who is this? " I ask, but I already new the answer.

" oh this is Marcie. " he says. " my date. "

.. now I knew what he meant by, two can play this game.

________________________________

Hey guys, so what did y'all think of this chapter?

Isn't Noah the sweetest thing?

Do y'all ship Noaura? Lol I made that up. But it basically means Noah and Laura (;

What do y'all think of what Ross did?

Don't forget to vote! :*

Love you! <3