Lover Boy (Preciousmetalshipping)

Silver's POV

My eyes fluttered open to look at the wall of my small room, it was morning. I groaned as I got out of bed and headed downstairs. Gold greeted me with a smile. Gold had already made breakfast for us and I plopped myself in the chair directly across from him.

"Good morning." He said to me as I began eating the breakfast he had made. Gold and I shared a house because, well, it was cheaper than living alone. We also took care of each other, we had to make sure that we didn't run out of food and such.

"Morning." I replied sleepily, I continued eating and Gold got himself more to eat. When I was done, I headed upstairs. I needed to have a shower and get dressed for the day ahead. I got upstairs and went to my room to get undressed. I got undressed and wrapped my towel around my waist to go have a shower.

The hot water felt good on my pale skin, water dripped off the ends of my blood red hair and slowly dripped down my slim body to the floor of the shower. Gold knocked on the door and told me to hurry up. I sighed and turned off the water, I stepped into the cold air and wrapped my towel around my waist. I slowly walked out of the warm bathroom and Gold's eyes widened when he saw me only in a towel and still dripping wet. He quickly turned away and walked into the bathroom.

I sighed and walked to my room, something didn't seem right about Gold recently. He got overly concerned when I got the flu, he skipped work until I got better and slept on the floor of my room to make sure I was okay.

I shivered due to the sudden change of temperature and flopped on to my bed. It was so warm and cozy, I hadn't realized but I fell asleep. In just a towel.

Gold's POV

He was so hot. The way the water dripped off his hair, down his neck and over his finely toned body. I thought as a blush crept across my face as the hot water of the shower pelted against my skin. Oh god, not now. I thought as I felt my crotch area hardening. It had to be when I was thinking of him. I tried to resist the urge to touch myself, it was so goddamn difficult!

"Hnng." I moaned softly as I stroked my hard on with my fingers. I was really hard after thinking about Silver. He was so goddamn hot! I slowly collapsed to the floor of the shower as I began to pull on my cock. "S-Silver." I managed to moan as I was nearing my climax. I panted as I released my slick, white liquid on to the floor of the shower. I wearily got up off the cold floor and with shaking legs, finished my shower.

As I walked out of the bathroom, I noticed Silver's door was still shut. I softly knocked on the door and there was no answer. I was just in my pale blue boxers when I slowly opened the door. Silver was still in his towel and fast asleep on his bed. How cute.  I thought as I slowly walked over to his bed, as to not disturb his sleep. I curled up beside his sleeping body and gently played with his blood red hair, while slowly drifting off to sleep. Shit.

_________________________________________________________

How did you like chapter 1? Was it good?