Relationship

Gold's POV

When those words escaped from his mouth, my heart began to beat faster. I loved Silver, and to hear him say that he might love me made me so relieved. I gently embraced him in a loving hug and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love you, Silver." I whispered in his ear. He broke free from my weak grasp and looked at me with a gentle smile. We heard a knock on the door and we quickly got out of each other's arms. Chrystal slowly opened the door and peeked in.

"How are you two?" She asked with a grin. I hated how she would just invite herself over at the worst of times. Last time she invited herself over while Silver and I were fighting. I sighed and walked over to Chrystal and invited her in. "Hope I'm not interrupting anything." She moved her eyes from me to Silver, then back to me.

"Nah." I replied. "We were just chatting." I smiled and offered to take her light jacket. It was mid Autumn and quite cold out, I just wore shorts year round. As I was hanging up her coat she happily hugged me and I almost fell over. "Why'd you do that?" I asked, slightly ticked off.

"I'm happy, Gold." She looked up at me and smiled. She had a gorgeous smile, but I liked Silver's rare smile better.

"What are you happy about?" I sighed and she gave an even bigger smile, if it was even possible.

"I got a boyfriend!" She exclaimed. She had been searching for a boyfriend for quite a while and she was happy that she found a nice guy for herself. Silver and I congratulated her and she thanked us.

We chatted over some cups of coffee, talking about our training and about Chrystal's new boyfriend.

"If he hurts you, call me and i will punch his face in." I said with a smirk. Chrystal looked at me with a horrified expression and I laughed.

Silver's POV

Chrystal had shown up and told us good news about her getting a boyfriend. My mind was still on what Gold had said to me right before she had shown up. I love you, Silver. Those words rung in my head and my heart beat faster.

It was getting late, and Chrystal had left. I was about to walk up the stairs, when Gold grabbed my hand. I turned around and Gold gently kissed me on my lips. His soft lips slowly parting from mine, before I returned the kiss. I slowly parted my lips and softly bit down on his bottom lip, making him breathe deeply. I could tell he was getting turned on just by me biting his lip.

"I'm going to bed, Gold. Good night." I whispered to Gold. He whimpered in protest and I kissed him gently on the forehead. "See you tomorrow." I said as I slowly walked up the stairs. Gold followed, but he seemed disappointed about me wanting to go to bed now, I chuckled to myself and walked into my room.