Chapter 2

(Hector POV Wow I can't believe the director just did that does he know who I am wait maybe Alex is right nah I'm Hector David Jr I'm an Actor and I see Rissa our Best Friend I've always liked her but she only sees me as a friend and I guess it's time for me to change and not let fame get to my head)

Alex:Hector Rissa and Me will help you get through this and you need to be more nicer to other people especially Fans *hugs Rissa* Glad your hear

Rissa:I'm glad too Alex and by the way Hector I'm filling in for you as the Green Ranger the director thought that I could play your sister and Alex's Love Interest *hugs them smiling* so excited

Hector:Wow that's Awesome Rissa I'm so happy for you *hugs her smiling* it will be great having you play my sister

*they all head to dinner to meet Jason David Frank Austin St John*

Jason:Hey Guys glad you can make it and I'm so proud of you Rissa *hugs her*

Rissa:Thanks uncle Jason I'm happy and hungry *hugs him and sits between Alex and Hector*

(Jason's POV I'm so proud of my Niece Rissa she's just like her dad and uncle I heard about what happened with Hector so I'm also going to help her and Alex I Love my Niece very much I protect her)

Austin:I'm so proud of you baby girl your just like your dad and uncle *smiling* I can't wait to see you in action *orders dinner*

*they all order dinner and head back to Rissa's house Alex and Hector stay the night there and they watch Power Rangers*

(Alex's POV I'm helping my Best Friend Rissa with Hector I play Jayden on Power Rangers Samurai I met Rissa in LA and we became Best Friends and the cast are her friends too but we became super close I think I might like her Jason David Frank is her uncle and Austin St John is her dad were watching Power Rangers)

Alex:Tomorrow is when we start helping you Hector but for tonight let's just sit back and watch movies *sits next to Rissa*