Chapter 3

(Jason POV I watch my niece and her friends watch a movie I can't help but think that she does't know the truth about me I'm afraid to tell her and that she may not believe me or worse not want me in her life but I have to tell her sooner or later I walk up to them)

Jason:Hey guys Don't stay up too late we all need our rest night baby girl *kisses Rissa's forehead* Love you

Rissa:Night uncle Jason *hugs him* Love you 2 *watches the movie*

*Jason goes to watch tv in his room*

Alex:Guys we can finish the movie tomorrow it's getting late *yawns*

Hector:True so let's all head to bed now *yawns* night guys *hugs them*

*they all go to bed the next morning*

Jason:Good Morning guys how did you sleep and I'm going to help you and Rissa Alex *smiles hugs Rissa*

Alex:Thanks Jason we could use all the help we could get where is Rissa anyways *looks around*

Jason:I don't know we better go find her *worried looks around* Rissa where are you *looks in her room*

(Jason POV I was looking around for my niece I couldn't find her any where I was starting to get really worried)

Alex:Rissa where are you *sees that Rissa fainted runs to her* Jason I found her *Jason runs over picks her up*

Jason:we better get her to the hospital *looks at her worried tears fall*