First Stage Ending / Damon the Full-Fledged Sinner / Veny attacks Soro

Aviva saw Marubee, "You talked down to me," she recalled, "Now let's see what you're made of."

"Let's go Green!" cheered Kara as she referred to Marubee's hair, "Make Orange proud!" she referred to her own hair.

The Instructor stood a distance in front of Marubee.

"And the five-minute timer has started!" announced Flare.

A green aura formed on Marubee's body.

"What kind of Farmake Sin do you have?" asked the Instructor.

"You'll see," tensed Marubee, "You wouldn't want to come near me that's for sure."

"Really?" the Instructor smirked, "Why not?"

"I wonder what Marubee's going to do this time!" Kara was excited.

"If you're not going to move!" The Instructor charged to Marubee, "Then you wouldn't mind me tagging you!"

But then the curls on Marubee's hair rose, "Let's attempt fear," she murmured.

The Instructor ran, "You shouldn't—" but then stopped.

"What happened?" uttered someone.

The Instructor looked around the grass, "W-Where are they coming from?!" he worried.

"Always," thought Marubee, "People always afraid of this one."

The Instructor looked down, "Snakes?!" he slowly backed away, "When did snakes come on the field?!"

"Why is he freaking out?!" uttered Reno, "There's nothing around him, and Marubee doesn't look that scary!"

The Instructor's eyes widened, "No!" he yelled, "I can't act like a child!" he jumped over the snakes.

"Trying again?" Marubee's aura brightened.

More snakes slithered beside her.

The Instructor stopped again, "N-No—" he fell back on his bum, "I-I can't—" he panicked as he crawled away, "I'm not going to touch snakes to get to you!" he yelled out loud.

"Snakes?" heard Adalo, "Marubee's Sin must have to do with illusions."

The Instructor was completely stunned.

"Just one more push," saw Marubee.

The Instructor heard slithers, "T-These ones are darker!" he turned his head back.

The dark snakes opened their mouths and jumped to him.

"I can't do this stage anymore!" panicked the Instructor, "Give her the win!" he quickly stood up as he rubbed his body, "These Snakes won't go away!"

The participants were shocked.

"He's going to give up because of Snakes?" Kaesar was surprised.

The Instructor sat on the ground with his eyes widened, "I-I-I c-can't d-do this," he stuttered.

"And time is up!" announced Flare, "Participant Marubee has passed!"

Some participants clapped for her.

"Yes!" cheered Kara as she overly clapped, "Now both Green and Orange have passed part one!" she smiled.

"She didn't move a muscle," Aviva was shocked, "I've never seen something like this before."

Marubee stopped Sinning as she walked back to the circle.