2nd Stage Announcements / Participants' Goals / Zayden & Dedrian brawl

Inside the Academy, Soro stood at the corner of the red carpeted room a distance away from everyone.

Adalo and Flare stood on the small platform at the front, along with someone else as Veny laid unconscious next to them.

The participants watched on.

"Who's that person on their knees?" asked Reno.

"You don't know?" Javarus turned.

Aviva sat on the ground as she leaned on the side wall.

Reno turned to her, "It kind of looks like—"

"—It's Lavivo it's Lavivo!" beamed Kara.

"And it begins," Aviva looked up.

Lavivo Kallent was Aviva's older sister as she had long pink hair tied up to two buns on each side of her head and wore a pink and white dress with a rose necklace.

"She's really here!" Kara burst to the platform, "I need to meet her!"

"Lavivo is busy," Adalo appeared in Smoke in front of her, "Stand back with the other participants."

"I know she's busy!" screeched Kara, "But she's also super strong and can teach me a few things!"

Dedrian leaned on the back wall, "Why is Lavivo here?" he saw.

But then Zayden walked in from the door.

Dedrian turned.

The two locked eyes.

"Don't think it's over between you and I," Zayden put his hand on his jaw, "I'll remember your cheap shot."

"I wouldn't want you to forget," smirked Dedrian, "I did it for the right reason."

Zayden turned to the front as he saw Lavivo with Veny.

"Back up," repeated Adalo, "You can't see her right now."

"Oh please mister Adalo!" beamed Kara, "Let me see Lavivo's—"

"—Kara," Marubee pulled her collar, "I told you before not to cry over people."

"But Marubee!" smiled Kara, "Lavivo's my idol!"

Aviva remembered when she met Kara yesterday: "But your Lavivo's younger sister which makes you my idol!" she recalled her words and stood up.

Marubee turned back as she dragged Kara away.

"I-I thought I was your idol," Aviva murmured her thoughts.

"You truly thought Kara meant that," Marubee let go of Kara.

"—Oh," Kara stood up straight.

Aviva looked to Marubee.

"Nobody would look up to someone who doesn't do anything," spoke Marubee.

Aviva tensed as she walked to her.

"What are you guys doing?!" saw Kara.

Everyone turned.

Aviva and Marubee were face to face.

"You're just Lavivo's little sister," smirked Marubee, "You don't—"

"—No I've had enough!" broke in Aviva, "What's your deal with me?! Ever since yesterday, you have this urge to talk down to me! Who are you to talk down to me?!"

"I'm Marubee Tasuki!" yelled Marubee, "And you will know me as the greatest Farmake Sinner of all time! So who are you to talk down to me! Just because you're a Kallent doesn't make you better than anyone else!"