Warriors 🐾 Befogged

Welcome, or welcome back! Now, if I may, I wish to tell you about this book's background. It started a long time ago, on this account - back when I was known as Honeyfern0308. When I joined SnowClanWarriors, I transported the book over to there! It was worked on for a year, and we had gotten far, but I had to leave the account. I brought the book with me, and it continued as it was, same writing style for a little bit. That was, until it was updated. Deleted all the chapters, new cover, new book - same plot. I worked on that for a while, but found myself going nowhere. That's when it got it's new name, "Forest of Fire, Book One of the Foxsong's Reign Trilogy." I worked on that for a longer time, and a few months before I published this version, I changed it yet again! I deleted all the chapters and kept the same plot, but started fresh. New characters, new starting time, new territory. Then, my account got updated. I finished September 8th, 2017, and that's when it got changed once more to the book "Befogged" we now all know. Hopefully it won't change again!
So, a big thanks to Highsunningxx and awkwardfandomtrash_ for helping me with the first of many versions of this book.