The Raid

IMPORTANT!!!! Now that I have your attention, I changed the groups just so things make more sense. Group A is Isa, Milo, Soren and Ivor. Group B is Petra, Lukas, Olivia, Axel and Jesse. Jesse splits off from Group B to finish Herobrine.

"Hey, guys!"
Jesse returned to her friends, who were all waiting for her to get ready. The pain in her side had definitely gone down thanks to a few swigs of strength and healing potions from Ivor. Jesse felt spectacular. Adrenaline was pumping through her veins. She was definitely ready for this.
"Hey, Jesse," Petra greeted. She grinned. "Love the new outfit."
For some reason she glared at Lukas and elbowed him in the stomach. Lukas grunted in pain. "Ow. I mean, it looks great."
Jesse chuckled. "Thanks, Lukas," She slipped on her now repaired armour, thanks to Ivor. After, she punched a fist into her palm. "Let's go kick Herobrine's butt."
"YEAH!" They all chorused.

"Holy crap that thing is huge!"
Jesse's jaw was hanging low as she stared at the massive wall in front of them. The only thing they could see overtop of the stone wall was a tall tower from the fortress. Jesse's heart ached at the thought of her people suffering while building this monstrosity.
"Axel, Olivia, how did you guys get in?" Jesse asked.
Axel arched an eyebrow. "Yeah, this wall may be able to keep birds out, but it's not all that protected from people." He pushed a bush out of the way, revealing a shallow tunnel that lead under the ground and to the other side of the wall. Jesse nodded respectively and hopped into the hole, the others following her lead.
She was about to peep out when Lukas stopped her. "Let me. If someone sees you, our advantage is gone." Jesse nodded, and allowed Lukas to look up. She didn't like this staying hidden technique, but it was the best chance they had.
"Clear," Lukas announced, crawling out of the hole. He helped Jesse up, blushing a little when their hands intertwined. Then, he pulled the others out, though Petra rejected his hand and pulled herself out.
They'd popped up next to a house, blocking them from the fortress's view. Jesse poked her head around it slightly, and saw that there were zombie-like people standing guard at the gate of the building. Jesse squinted when she saw they were wearing army green electronic goggles over their eyes. "What are those?" She asked, looking to Lukas who was next to her.
"Heat vision goggles!" Ivor exclaimed, a grin on his face. "Impressive, aren't they? Harper invented them herself."
"Now that Herobrine has her in his control, he has access to all her technology," Jesse realized. She sighed in frustration. Why did the bad guys get all the cool stuff?
"We need to get into that fortress," Olivia said.
"What we need is a distraction," Jesse added, thinking hard. She turned to Axel. "You got any TNT?"
       Axel grinned and pulled a stack from his inventory. "Do you even need to ask?"
      Jesse smiled. "Great. You with your TNT and Olivia with her red stone can create the mother of all distractions."
       "Red stone just got awesome," Axel said.
      "You can count on us, Jesse!" Olivia beamed with a solute, yanking red stone from her inventory. Olivia and Axel ran off to do their jobs.
      Seven minutes later the east wall exploded and crumbled down. It caused panic, several guards shouting for help. A massive dust cloud had formed around the area. Civilians covered their mouths, coughing, but no one appeared to be injured. The dust however seemed to spread all the way to the front of the fortress. The perfect cover.
      "Let's go." She said. She, Lukas and Petra crept through the dust. As they did, Jesse saw Isa sprinting through the dust cloud towards a civilian, and taking them out of danger. She noticed Milo, Ivor, and Soren as well, all of them taking advantage of this opportunity.
       The inside of the fortress was roomy. The walls were made of dark oak wood, and a bunch of other materials designed with a theme. Red stone torches cast a blood red glow off the dark walls. Jesse and the others crept, and spotted a few men standing guard. Jesse and Lukas snuck up behind them and hit them in the head with the butts of their swords. They crumpled to the ground, out like a light.
      "Nice," Lukas said, he and Jesse exchanging high fives.
      "They'll feel that in the morning." Jesse said. She looked down sadly at the once controlled men. "Sorry guys."
       "Where do you think the children are?" Petra asked.
      Lukas rubbed his chin. "I'm guessing down."
     "Right," Jesse agreed. She looked over her shoulder, and spotted a staircase that lead up. That meant... if Petra and Lukas went down, she would have to go up. She took a deep, shaky breath, nerves starting to settle in. She felt small... insignificant. How exactly was she supposed to do this again?
"Jesse?" Petra asked. She and Lukas had equal expressions of concern.
Jesse shook her head, trying to push the nerves away. She faced her friends. Her friends that she had been on so many adventures with. The friends who stuck by her side no matter what. "I... I guess this is it."
     "Hey, why so glum?" Petra asked, a grin on her face.
       "Well... if I lose, this is the last time we'll be together."
       "You're not going to lose," Lukas said, causing Jesse to look at him.
      "How do you know that?"
      "You haven't failed us yet, and you're not about to now."
      "I- I haven't even figured out-" Jesse began.
      "You'll figure it out," Lukas assured. "You always do."
Jesse nodded determinedly. "So... see you guys later?" She corrected.
"Yeah!" Petra said cheerfully. She bumped Jesse's shoulder with her fist. "Besides, we still need to have that party."
Something to look forward to. Jesse thought with a smile. With that she turned around, and sprinted up the stairs.
Herobrine had no idea what was coming for him.

A/N: DUN DUN DUNNNN! The epic battle we have all been waiting for is about to begin!!! What did you all think of this chapter? I know its short, but the next one is a battle!

Now, the perspectives will change a lot, like from Jesse's POV, to Lukas's, to Olivia and Axel's, and to the World Leader's. It will still be in third person, and I will say things like for example, (With Jesse) so you don't get confused.

Wow, I make it sound way more complicated than it actually is.

Things you can expect from the next chapter? EPICNESS.

Hope you all enjoyed. Peace out!
~Star