[00]

I've worked at the Central City police station for a long time. No, I'm not a police officer or even a detectives. I work as an assistant. It was a very boring job before the Flash starting showing up. He was a hero, and it was amazing. I am also one of those many people that wonder who's under that mask.

Who was he? What'd he look like? What he do when he wasn't off saving the city? If he had a girlfriend?

When Star Labs exploded, a month or two later I was driving home one night when a drunk driver hit me. I was in the hospital for three months. I now suffer from memory loss.

Some days I'll remember everything, other days I'll forget things. I always have to take notes when I need to do something.

Joe let me keep my job, if I could still do what I did before. I don't mess up that much, Barry makes sure I remember when I forget to do things.

I live by myself, my mother left me her house when she past. My stepfather passed before her, then my mother passed at the great age of 100. I didn't know alot about her life. She never told me anything, she said I wouldn't understand. I didn't know my real father. When I would ask, she would get quite and when she was able, she would walk off.

It was hard when she past, I was glad she didn't have to be here and suffer anymore. She wasn't able to walk, I moved in to take care of her. She was the only family I had left, all on her side I never got to meet. Joe and Iris was my family now. Barry, I had him too.

When my mother died, she made me promise her that I would finally tell Barry how I felt about him. I've still been too scared to tell him. Soon I hope, soon I'll tell him. Then maybe, we can be together like my mother wanted.

I believe I had two best friends, Iris and Zach. They have been there for me, along with Barry. But, I want Barry to be more than best friends. They, Iris and Zach, both knew how I feel about him. They say I need to make a move, but I've always been to scared to do it.

  I went to college, but I don't think I could ever leave Central City to use it. There was to much I had here to loss. That's how I got my job.