[02]

Iris was pulling me out of the room when a group of men in crazy masks again,walking into the room.

"They have guns, really big guns." I whispered and we both started to talk steps back until I was grabbed.

"Hello, darlings." A muffled voice said. "Mr. J will be here in a minute."

"Mr. J?" I looked up in fear as they started to pull Iris out of the room. "Iris!" I thrashed to get free.

"It's okay Ariel! I'll be okay!" She yelled before being pulled out of sight.

"Let me go!" I screamed, trying to break free of the man's arms.

"Calm down little lady, you'll be fine."

I went to kick him, but it did nothing to him. He only laughed before another man pulled a chair and started to tie me to it. I fought to break free, but I knew it would do nothing.

"Barry!" I yelled before something was placed over my month to muffle my voice. A tear feel down my cheek as the men slowly started to quite until it was completely quite.

"That scarlett speedster puts up quit the fight." A laugh echoed the halls.

Barry...

I looked up as the Joker walked into the room. He had an evil smile on his face.

"Get that the hell off her." He ordered and the gag was removed from my face. "Hey there sweetheart." He smiled.

"Where is he?" Anger flashed through his eyes.

"Don't worry about him, he's out of the way." He pulled a chair to sit in front of me. "Leave us alone, head back."

"Where are my friends?" He looked over at me and flashed his white teeth, but they had something covering over half of them. It was a sliver color of some type of metal.

"Don't worry about them, they're safe." He ran his hand over my thigh. I tried to move, but I was tried to tight to the chair. "I've missed you."

"I don't even know you." He frowned and shook his head, making a tisking sound.

"I've been searching for you for two long years, looking for you." He sighed happily. "I've missed you, April." I closed my eyes and looked away, it's been a long time since I've heard my real name.

"Don't, I don't know you." He grabbed my chin and caused me to look at him.

"Yes you do! They've just blinded you. You must remember your true self."

"Joker!" Barry's voice echoed through the halls. It was full of anger and rage.

"Till we meet again, my love." Then he was gone.

"Barry!" I yelled and he appeared in the room seconds later. He pulled his mask off his face within seconds.

"Oh my god, Ariel!" He sped over to me and in a second I was free.

He pulled me close,  I wrapped my arms around him and cried into his chest. I felt so weak, I hated it. I could take care of myself, but with this. I don't know what I'm suppose to do about this. There's a crazy criminal after me, and he knows my real name.