[08]

I woke up to the morning, cuddled with Barry. I smiled and slightly moved closer to him. It was nice to have him next to me, to be able to wake up next to him

"Good morning beautiful." He said softly as he lightly kissed the top of my head. His morning voice was cute and soft, he still sounded half asleep.

"Good morning." I smiled as I went to sit up some.

"How did you sleep?" He went to sit up, wrapping his arms around my waist. He lightly pulled me closer, if that was even possible.

"Good, peaceful, best sleep I've had in a long time." I smiled at him and he gave me a soft smile back, holding me close to him. "Plus, there was no nightmare." He lightly kissed the top of my head.

"That's good, I'm glad to hear that." I smiled at him, laying my head on his chest, relaxing, hopefully not to fall asleep again.

"It was nice not to have to worry about, him." I said as I sat up some, not wanting to lay down anymore.

"Don't worry about him baby." Barry said as he sat up, wrapping his arms around my waist. "I'm here, I'm not gonna let him take you again. Next time that any of us see him, it will be the last. He's gonna regret ever stepping into our lives."

I let out a soft sigh, but I nodded my head none the less. I believed him, and I had no reason not to trust him. He saved me from him once and more times than I could actually count. I trusted him with my life, and I knew that he would never let anything bad happen to me. Well, being kidnapped is bad, but none of us saw that coming.

"I'm gonna get ready for work." I said softly as I climbed out of the bed and headed to my closet and grabbed a thing of clothes for the the day, before I headed to the bathroom.

"Don't you think you should take the day off? Stay home and relax?" Barry asked on the other side of the door and I let out a small laugh.

"I'll be okay Barry, I'm done being scared. I'm not letting him control me anymore." I said as I turned on the water.

"Alright, Arie. Enjoy your shower, I'll go make you some coffee." I smiled as I stripped out of my cloths and climbed into the shower.

I dried my hair as I walked into kitchen, the smell of coffee filled my nose. I smiled as I went and grabbed a cup off the counter and took a big sip of it. It was nice, the warm liquid filling up my stomach. I then felt warm arms wrapped around my waist and my smile got bigger.

"You know, I could get use to this." I smiled and I leaned back into his chest. "Waking up next to you every morning, enjoying a cup of coffee in your arms." I smiled as I leaned up to kiss his cheek.

"Are you asking me to move in with you?" He asked with a small smile as I turned to walk out of his arms, with a small giggle.

"I mean if you put it that way. This house is alittle big for just one person." I smile at him and he lightly rolled his eyes. "It would be nice if you moved in with me. I'm sure Joe wouldn't mind if you moved out, he might actually enjoy it." I lightly laughed and he smiled and lightly kissed the top of my head.

"I guess it is time to move out." He smiled and I nodded my head.

"You already have a key to my place." I smiled as I grabbed his hands. "Pretty please." He smiled and lightly laughed.

"I guess." I smiled and quickly kissed him. "Now go finish getting ready for work."

I laughed as I walked off, knowing he was right. I held my coffee in my hands as I walked around to get the clothes that I wanted to wear for the day. At that point, I saw the time and started to hurry.

"Barry, I'm gonna be late." I called as I hurried down the stairs. He smiled and was in front of me in a second.

"No you're not, hold on." He smiled as he grabbed me and the next thing I knew I was behind the police station. "I'll bring your car soon, and some lunch." I smiled and nodded my head.

"Okay, that sounds good." I smiled and gave him a small kiss. "I love you." He smiled and gave me another kiss.

"I love you too." I smiled and he moved a piece of hair behind my ear. "Now get inside before you are late, I'll be at work soon."

"Okay, don't be late." I laughed as I went to go threw the back door.