Chapter Two (Barry)

One day I was talking to Caitlyn and Cisco in the Cortex about Piper's condition. Then she sat up and Caitlyn and Cisco turned around. She started asking all these questions. That Caitlyn was trying to answer while trying to check her vitals. Then Caitlyn broke the news that her parents were dead. Piper started to tear up I cold tell she wanted to cry. Then she got up and ripped off all the wires and stuff hooked up to her body. Before she turned to run I saw lightning in her eyes but it wasn't yellow. It was some other color, but I couldn't tell. She started to run out of the room But her lightening wasn't yellow, it was holographic. Like shiny rainbows. 

I stood there for a second thinking "Another speedster, first Jessie then wally and now Piper" Then I looked at Caitlyn and Cisco and I could tell they were thinking the same thing. I ran after her down the hallway. At this point she had only been gone for like forty-five seconds, so I knew i could catch her. I was wrong she's way faster than I am even now. Which doesn't make since considering she's not from Flashpoint. I know I'm not getting slower because I had just tested my speed this morning. I get to where she's sitting in the hallway, she's crying her little eyes out. I was just staring at her in awe and she looked up at me. All I said was, "Piper, I need you to come back to the cortex with me, I think you might be like me. I think you might have powers Piper."

*sorry for the short chapter, I just wanted to write it from Barry's perspective remember to comment, vote, share, and follow for more chapters