Day 4 - Supernatural/Fantasy

It wasn't long after Christmas that the Voltron team finally started moving again, Lance's arm fully healed. Training had started up again, the group gradually learning each other's tactics, working in sync becoming easier as the days went on. And soon it was time to move again, the planet they'd been using as a resting place getting left in the dust.

                And Lance, Lance was ready to finally get back to their original objective. So when they were signaled by a planet for help, he was the first to suggest taking the initiative. However, he never expected the excursion to go as it had.

                It started at the landing, when they had unloaded from the castle ship, helmets and paladin outfits adorning them all. Allura had greeted the large welcoming group, the scenery behind the group that of a futuristic fairytale. Castle's and large city building intermixing and glowing softly in the distance. Lance was however most in awe at how much similar the aliens looked to the Earthlings. They all had varying deep brown skin, tan with freckles and beautiful blue eyes, jewels adorning their heads, while white clothing seemed to be the fashion choice as well. Lance was ready to explore the wondrous place, his antsy antics causing him to bounce on his heels, his hands shaking slightly. Hunk was the first to notice, his boyfriends engulfed in a quiet talk on his left, as Allura continued on with her speech.

                "You okay bud?" Hunk asked, elbowing Lance in the side, the other wincing in discomfort.

                "Yeah why?" Lance asked, tilting his head toward Hunk, not ever looking at the yellow paladin however. "You look like you're gonna pee yourself." Hunk muttered worriedly, which caused Lance to wave it off.

                "These people look a lot like you Lance." Pidge chimed in from around Hunk's side. "Aside from the glowing blue tattoos they have on their arms." Hunk nodded, eyeing the group in front of them.

                "You're right about that. Lance did your family ever mention being aliens? Or anyone else in Cuba for that matter?" Lance looked at Hunk this time, his eyes wide.

                "Like hell they'd mention that. I wish they would've if they were." He said, going back to looking at the city, arms crossed.

                Allura finally motioned for the paladins to move forward and remove their helmet, which they did gracefully, all besides Hunk. Even so, this is where the day seemed to take a weird turn.

                Gasps sounded, several aliens within the front of the group breaking into tears, a large wale sounding above all else. The group looked at each other, not understanding the reaction, Allura looking completely stumped as well until a woman ran forward, rushing for Lance.

                Keith had his weapon out in an instant, Shiro having to hold him back as the crying women grasped Lance's hands in hers. Lance's eyes were wide but he allowed the sobbing women to caress his hands. "O-our prince!" She sobbed moving in to hug the bewildered boy. But a hand was upon her chest, Shiro's eyes settling on her.

                "I think you have the wrong person ma'am." Shiro ground out, trying to keep the hard tone from his voice.

                "But Prince Lancaster- he- this is he. Our lovely son. He's home." She continued sobbing, her hands rubbing at her eyes. And in an instant, a peaceful welcome turned hostile as guns were pointed at the paladins.

Lance was never expected to be kidnapped by the royal family that's for sure.

He was forcefully shoved into a beautiful room, blue and white draping the room in a beautiful mixture. His paladin armor had been removed moments before, another white tunic and jewels unwillingly now adorned his body. He was shaking again, however for another reason. Impending worry and anxiety starting to seep into his mind, worry the others wouldn't come get him. Worry that he'd be left alone again.

                And god how that wouldn't be a horrible thing with how beautiful this place was but his heart couldn't take it. His breath sped up and his thoughts started running wild. He walked toward the large canopy baby cradle in the center of the room, his body going cold as he realized these people assumed their son had come back.

                His eyes started to water uncontrollably, his thoughts going back to his own family and how they thought their son was dead, lost to the conscious world. He realized how justified these people's reaction was now.

                He walked to the window, pulling back the deep blue curtains, his eyes widening at the view splayed before him. His breathing grew faster, and he tried to keep from hyperventilating, gripping the curtain hard, his cheeks littered with tears.

                His moment was interrupted, a crashing sound exploding from outside the room, his legs giving out; the curtain falling as he held tight to it and crumpled to the floor.

                In an instant, warm arms gripped onto him, reminding him of only a few months ago where he was in a similar position. He let go of the curtain grasping onto the paladin armor before him in security.

                "I've got you..." Whispered Shiro as Lance was lifted up, his body feeling weightless to the stronger man. Shiro didn't even mention the tears still streaming down the blue paladin's face, as he moved toward the rooms entrance, Lance's arms around his neck, as he was carried bridal style from the room.

                Keith stood outside, his sword unsheathed and freshly used. "How's our princess?" He asked, gritting his teeth as he noticed Lance's state.

                "Not too good." Shiro muttered back, his grip on Lance growing stronger. And as the two started running down the hallway, Keith watching Lance from where he ran behind Shiro, Shiro's comforting words in Lance's ears, he'd never been so happy to be kidnapped. Again.