⭐Mine⭐

This chapter may be a little all over the place, so I apologize. Enjoy, excuse mistakes, and make sure your comments are coming to this chapter. 💃
____________________

The Next Day...

"I just wanna say you're mine, you're mine. Fuck what they heard you're mine, you're mine. All I'm really asking for is you..."- Mine x Beyoncé

⭐Omniscient⭐

A shirtless Lucas yawned as he sprinkled salt over the omelet he had just made

A shirtless Lucas yawned as he sprinkled salt over the omelet he had just made. The time was 10:58, and Lucas had woken up about 20 minutes ago, and decided that he was going to fix breakfast for him and Nyla.

Nyla on the other hand was still knocked out sleep. She ended up binge watching half of the movies Lucas suggested, and didn't go to sleep until 5:30 in the morning.

Lucas really enjoyed the time they had spent together last night. They stayed up chilling, watching movies, and talking about random stuff. It really was a breathe of fresh air to be able to chill with a girl, and not worry about anything happening. He could recall times in the past when he was hanging out with girls and they would push all up on him, throwing the pussy without a care. Lucas wasn't the type of nigga to fuck anything walking, so stuff like that really irritated him. But he knew with Nyla, he didn't have to worry about that.

"Morning."

Lucas turned around to see a fresh faced Nyla standing before him, smiling brightly.

"Bonjour beauté." He sat the two plates on the glass table.

"You made breakfast?" She gawked at the omelets. "Nigga where did you come from?" She asked. Just when Nyla felt she'd seen all his kind acts, he always popped up with more surprises. Most of the guys she knew couldn't even boil water.

"My momma's vag-"

"You know what I mean!" Nyla laughed, cutting him off, before walking to the pot of steamed bell peppers, chopped tomatoes, and cilantro mixed in with bacon and sausage pieces.