Nash- Personality

Nash is usually a calm and caring person. He smiles often and is very kind to others, offering his help in any way he can. He can also stand up for himself and know when to hold his ground when he's being insulted or preyed upon, such as when two newbie Bug Gang members attempted to hassle him before Rob stepped in. He isn't afraid about revealing his true feelings and can be straightforward at times, whether he knows the person or not. He's shown to be quite the leader, often suggesting methods to their plans and asking questions as a precaution on whether something will succeed or fail.

Despite getting involved with many different kinds of colorful people, Nash doesn't judge others based on appearances or personal preferences. He would rather get to know them first, showing interest in their personalities and themselves as people.

Nash admits to have been sleeping around with girls a lot in his time prior to the main events of the story. Nash has mentioned that he never even considered the thought of being with another person of the same sex. Besides that, he doesn't question himself or others a lot, often going with the flow of things and how they come naturally. Nash does blush tremendously with Guy Alejandro though (due to Guy's habit of suddenly kissing him in the most inappropriate times), asking him if he played for "that" team, much to Guy's confusion.

Throughout the stories, Nash's choice of words and actions influence each character to the point of either giving their lives a new meaning or completely destroying them. He's shown to change many of their lives by becoming a big impact on them, whether they wanted it to be that way or not. Nash has also shown that, just by saying the right things or by simply continuing to smile, he managed to completely change the mind of Ginna Army (Hitomi), who had plans of taken her own life at one point.

Desire in control

Desire in control.

"The other Nash", or Desire, is a different story, however. Being Nash's split personality due to his disorder, Desire gives off the impression to Nash of being mentally unstable, continuously desiring destruction and mayhem. When taking control of Nash's consciousness, he loses all fear and has no problem using Icrap freely as he wants, shown when everybody at the New Tower gathering had collapsed to the floor from his power in Story of Nash: The Truth About Quinn. He's shown to become much more physically stronger than Nash normally is, being able to lay hands on Mitchell Mekes, something Nash could not do.

Desire takes in pain as pleasure, often laughing in hysterics when being kicked, punched, slapped, or forced on. In The Adventure of Ginna 11, after Desire took over permanently, Ginna bites through Nash's arm enough to draw blood. Nash hadn't even flinched or cried out, huskily laughing in a mocking tone how much it had hurt. In reality, it didn't hurt him, but instead made him feel good. His masochism gets more explicit as he had no objections when Ginna's sharp teeth grazed along him as she gave Nash oral sex, even to the point of drawing blood. In The Adventure of Nash and Mitchell, he appears yet again before Mitchell brought harm to Nash, and when Nash begins to mock Mitchell in his face, it quickly turns into a brawl. Even though he managed to land a few punches on Mitchell, Desire was to beaten to the ground, laughing and becoming aroused as he did so.