Nash- Abilities

Though smaller and not noticeably fit, Nash proves himself to be quite an experienced fighter from his Shyme games. He normally lands roundhouse kicks to his opponents, Rob jokingly calling it "Fox's Heel Drop" when he first appears. Nash has also apparently broken some jaws in the past, something he brushes off as it being years ago. He seems to be on equal fighting ground with Guy as he was able to block and dodge a decent amount of his blows (until eventually being overpowered).

For most of the series, Nash relies on his great intellect to solve things. Like a detective, Nash is quite smart and can deduce things easily with small bits of information. For example, during the few times Akira Aru went on a killing spree in the Story of Nash series, Nash was capable of tracking him.

Nash after just firing a gun into a glass door

Nash has proven himself to be an expert in hand-to-hand and melee combat, being able to overpower Wanda Wor even though she had pinned him down with a knife to his throat. When seen with weapon, he has a deadly skill with knives, swords, crossbows, and guns. He was shown to be able to kill Barry Doue by stabbing him in an artery in his throat with a pen in the Adventure of Ginna 16. Nash is also fairly knowledgeable of poison and drugs, shown when he drugged Suki Bah in Story of Nash: Best Friends, planning a murder on Suki while knowing the length of time the drug lasts and how much of it it takes to poison her to death.

Lastly, Nash is shown to be able to cast magic as well, even though he rarely uses it. First time he casts magic is in the Adventure of Ginna 5, when he casted magic on Esse Preti, using his mind to slowly make his organs slowly melt on the inside. He is shown to be able to hold this spell for a numerous amount of time with no rest. He is also shown to be able to control water, shaping the water into shapes of weapons and launching them as projectiles. He can also harden the water into ice for a sharper edge. Nash is also shown to use magic to move a person like a puppet by controlling the water in their blood. He can also contact the water and make it heat up and boil, as shown when he killed Immer Kanako with this method.