Chapter 1

Craig woke up that morning like he always did before he got ready for work. His husband was laying next to him still sleep. He got out of bed and went to take a shower to wake him up for the day ahead of him. He worked at his dream job now for about 3 years selling clothes. Yes it's not the most manliest job in the world but he loves it very much.

He stared at his sleeping husband for a couple of minutes. He looked at the curve of his face, his long black hair, and his light brown skin. He listened to the way he breathed, the way his body moved up and down while he breathed heavily. He just stared at everything about him.

The two watched each other grow up. They've been best friends literally since birth. They've been to the same preschool, middle school and high school but it was at the end of high school that they realized they loved each other. Being with somebody forever, knowing all their flaws, their favorite foods, what makes them angry, what makes them sad. They loved each other because of that. They got married at the age of 18 and went into college married. Now they grew up and Craig works at a small fashion design company and his husband Ray works at a pharmacy. They're not that big in life that's fine, but they're both happy.

Craig got up out his bed and went into the shower. He undressed himself and turned on the hot water as it ran down his dark muscular toned body. He closed his eyes and relaxed a little while the water continued to run down his body. He then opened his eyes and started washing himself up. He was going through the motions. Everyday he did the same thing. He woke up at 7:00 went in the shower at 7:05 got out the shower at 7:25 and was ready and out the door by 7:30. Everything he did was down to a T and he was fine with that.

Once he finished everything he had to do he got in his car and drove to work. He always got to work 5 minutes before the time he was supposed to. Once he got to his work building he parked in the same spot he usually did and went to the coffee stand in front of the building. He paid his usual $1.25 for a cup of coffee and then went upstairs and got to his office by 7:59. This happened everyday for him.

He walked out his office to meet with his boss and ran into on of his snobby co-workers, Andrew. "You came into work looking like that?" He looked him up and down and scoffed at his outfit. Craig looked down at his outfit. "What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" He had on a black button down vest, a white button down shirt under it, black dress slacks and black dress shoes. He was dull all around. "You look boring, Craig. You look ready for a funeral everyday you come into work. It's depressing!" Jacob looked at Craig's outfit one more time and shook his head. "When you're ready to come to the bright side of clothing you can come to me." He flipped his curly hair and walked away.

Craig looked down and evaluated his outfit one more time and shook his head. "There's nothing wrong with my outfit." He continued to walk and knocked on his boss's door. "Come in" The soft voice called from the other side of the closed entrance. Craig walked in and she smiled at him. She had a light skin face, full lips, and a short black haircut that sort of resembled Toni Braxton in her early years. Craig was Stephanie's favorite person at the job, but she didn't tell him that. She didn't want him to slack off so she kept it to her self and just gave him a simple "Keep up the good work." and her usual flashy smile after.

He walked into her office and sat down in front of her desk. "Yes?" he asked his voice quiet. She smiled at him again. "We have a big CEO coming in tomorrow and I want you to give him your undivided attention. He's going to be working with us from now on. So give him a warm welcome here." He nodded his head and got up starting to walk out the door. "Oh and by the way his name is Chresanto August. You decide what you want to call him when he comes tomorrow though. You guys are around the same age anyway." Craig once again nodded his head and walked out the door. Andrew came out. "Did she get on you about your depressing ass outfit yet?" Andrew called out to him. He ignored him and walked to his office getting to work.

What Craig didn't know is that tomorrow would be the beginning of the many wrongs that were about to go down in his life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's short I know. Bear with me, it's going to start off pretty slow guys :/