Chapter 5

The weekend came around and Craig was excited. This was going to be the second time he would be with Chresanto alone, without any interruptions and they'll be somewhere more private. This will be the first time Craig will be entering Chresanto's home. This time Craig was going to do all he could to grasp even more of Chresanto's attention. He wanted all of it to himself. Selfish or not he didn't care. Ray was the last thing on his mind for many reasons, but the biggest one being, he wasn't Chresanto.

Craig so far, didn't regret anything that has happened to him. He was happy with what's going on with him and didn't care about any possible consequences that could come from it. Being with Chresanto was all he cared about and he didn't care about how Ray felt at all during this time. He was blinded by what he though was love but could be anything but. As of right now all we know is that Chresanto is very much lusting for Craig. Craig and Chres don't seem to be on the same page when it comes to things like this but it's only because one is such a little sheep they wouldn't know what else it could be. One will soon suffer the consequences of their actions more than the other.

"Baby I'm getting ready to go" Craig said carrying his bag and walking towards the door "I'll see you on Sunday" Craig smiled slightly at Ray as he walked him to the door. Ray gave him the usual kiss on the forehead and let him leave. If only he knew what was going on with his husband and what he was doing. As Craig walked out the door, a big smile grew on his face. He was ready for wherever this weekend was going to take him and he was excited about spending it with Chresanto. The feeling he had towards him was indescribable for Craig at the moment. All he knew was that he was ready for whatever possible outcomes that could come from this weekend.

He walked towards the cab with the small luggage he had in his hand and got inside. "I'm not going far" he said. After giving the cab driver Chresanto's address, he was off. He sat in the car with a big smile on his face, cheesing with excitement for whatever was going to go down for the weekend. Craig was ready to let loose and be free.

After about a 45 minute drive he got to Chresanto's house. "Thank you" he said as he paid the cab driver and walked out. He grabbed his bag and walked to his door ringing the bell to the condo. Craig stood for a couple of minutes when Chresanto came and opened the door in nothing but sweatpants on. "Hey Craig" he smiled. Craig looked him over in a daze, staring at his six pack with a loss for words. Chresanto laughed and pulled him inside grabbing his bag along with him. "H-hey Chres" he said. "Damn it" he thought to himself. "That man is fine!" Craig took off his coat and handed it to Chresanto and Chres went to hang it up. "So what's the plan for this weekend?" Craig asked. Chresanto gave him a small smirk and looked at him.

A couple of hours after arriving Craig and Chresanto are laid up on his couch laughing and watching tv. It was already about 4 in the afternoon close to evening so they weren't doing much but relaxing for the day anyway. Chresanto got up during a commercial break and went to his kitchen grabbing two wine glasses and a bottle of white wine. He poured himself some and poured Craig some and brought the cups over along with the bottle just in case either of them wanted extra later on.

"What's this?" Craig asked grabbing the glass.

"It's wine" Chres said

Craig looked at the glass uneasily. "I um, I don't drink."

Chresanto looked at him. "Oh just try some. I promise you, you'll love it. If you don't I'll give you a glass of water or something." Chresanto shrugged it off and looked at Craig.

Craig went from looking at the cup, to looking at Chres and then back at the cup with that same uneasy look. "What the hell I guess." He took a sip of it and let the liquid go down his throat. He licked his tongue and smacked it to observe more of the taste of the wine and his mouth. "Eh" he shrugged "It's not that bad" he took another sip of it and kept the cup in his hand. Chresanto smiled at him.