12/5/16

My daily goal is: 600 at the most

B: rice crispy treat (160)
L: 5 mini corn dogs (125?), beans (80), potatoes (80) Apple (130)
D: soup (200?)vegtable soup (?) wontons (120)

I really hope I don't gain.... Today feels like a good day. I can't wait to go home and eat an apple!

I'm so stressed right now everyone are being asses to me and ugh. Then my grandma is gonna be like what's wrong and me being mad is just going to be mean to her I'll just try and be nice. Uuugggghhhh I just to go to bed for a long time. I don't want to put up with everyone's bull shit right now. I'm fucking fat and just irritated. Everyone talks about me like they know me and what's going on with me but nobody knows me only me.

Now my grandma is over she yeld at me because I was bitching her words not mine. I mean I kinda was I was complaining about how I did not want to put up a Christmas tree just because it'd make a mess. That I know it's traditional but what waste my time? I have too much going on to worry about setting up a tree. And she got mad. Then when nobody is talking to her or just someone is she will ask "what did you say" or just always talk to you I don't new this. I love her and my family but please leave am alone I'm not in the mood for this.

The concert is over for school is over and she's already trying to start shit(my grandma) like dude please leave me alone. I need to get some good rest forget today. There are these two girls very cool they are in seventh and gonna try and befriend them. One girl is gay or pan I'm not sure but she's dating a girl. And the other seems like a rocker chick which is cool. I'm gonna ask them for there numbers or some type of social media. At about 780 I need to shower and go to bed maybe go on YouTube. I'm not sure yet.

I went about three hundred calories over that's okay I don't know. I was 120.5 before I ate so I don't know what I am now. Maybe 121 okay bye now