The Alternations AU

Hello guys, happy New Year!

I hope you have a nice celebration and that 2017 brings you all the best. I will now conclude the hell that was 2016 with the limbo that is this chapter.

Remember when I said it might get more feelsy at the begining? I didn't have this chapter prepared yet and now I realize another warning is needed (even for me, I also followed that warning while writing, no joke)

Trigger warning: this chapter is quite more messed up than anything else I have and ever will write for this fandom in the future. Youngest readers are therefore advised to hug a teddy bear, closest friend or a family member for support while reading.

***

There was hipster armaggedon all around them. Hetalia's heart was beating somewhere in his ears or possibly his brain.

Gravity Falls punched one of the hipsters, knocking them out, Hetalia just having intense rock-paper-scissors battle with another one, when their leader appeared and grabbed GF.

Gravity Falls yelled in fear but then immediately got unconcious. Hetalia looked at the giant prism and gasped.

"Leave him alone!" he yelled.

"How about no?" she answered and waved Gravity Falls around like some kind of a toy.

"How about I give you a taste of my awesome fist?" he answered in his best Prussia voice.

"How about I drop that kid from hundred stories up?"

Hetalia got taken aback by the threat. He looked at the pyramid and suddenly, he was all shaking. He fell to his knees and cryed: "Just let him go!"

Caitlyn laughed. "No!"

All went black before he could react.

***

He woke up in a greyish, surreal looking room, his heart still pounding as it did during the battle.

"Gravity Falls?"

The other fandom's name echoed throught the room.

Hetalia felt like if part of him was missing. He didn't know if it was the lack of his knitted sweaters club co-member or a completely different reason.

He was wearing the exactly same clothing as before he lost consciousness, but clean and fresh, as if he just put them on.

The only thing that bothered him was his unknown location.

He noticed a door, same colourless grey as the whole room. Upon touching it, he realized it was wooden, even thought it looked metal. He pushed the door open and found himself on a corridor about two metres in width, about ten to fifteen in lenght.

He imagined that if the room wasn't discoloured, the soft carpet laid on the floor would be red and the walls light blue, but instead, they were those uncomfortable shades of grey.

"Gravity Falls, ¿Dónde estás?*"

Hetalia headed left and soon discovered the corridor was almost endless, with multiple side hallways spreading out of it. He felt like he was walking for hours when the path finally ended.

He walked into a wide hall. Same as everything, it was in those weird discoloured greys that made the place feel like abandoned mental institution.

"Wo bist du*, Gravity Falls?"

He didn't even know if GF was in here. He felt lonely and hoped that his new friend would be with him.