Good News?

Felix above = Uriah Shelton

~Authors note~ (Extremely important)

For those who read this before 5th December 2016 i have added an extra paragraph at the end of last chapter.

Lucas P.O.V-

 We were just staring at Lola while crying when. Beep......... Beep ........... Beep ............ Beep. Her machine started again, doctors ran in and pushed us out. We was all confused well except Noah. Somehow he always knows what's going on. We all look at him wanting an explanation, he sighs. "Well i don't know exactly but i think her body is trying to function without the machines if that will work i don't know, nobody does. There is still a high chance she won't make it." He said sadly. "Why  did they turn the machines off?" Oliver asked. "They didn't, she rejected the machines." Noah answered. I can't stand to see her like this, she looked so helpless and fragile but i felt weak not being able to do anything to help her. We still hadn't seen Felix so we don't know the extent of his injuries. Aiden had tried to get me to talk since he cam but i just refuse. I feel like it will make things worse somehow.

Noah P.O.V

I couldn't help but be concerned about Lola and Felix i mean who wouldn't. I especially concerned about Lola as i know how close to death she really is. The doctors came out of there room i looked up at them hopefully. "Who is the oldest?" One asked. "I am but Noah is the one who you should talk to." Oliver said. I glanced at him confused, he trusted me with something this important. "If that is what you want, Noah come with me." I stood up and followed him into Lola's room, why are we going in here? "I know your probably confused but it makes it easy to explain." "OK" 

I stared at her she was no longer as pale, but she looked fragile. "She's stable isn't she." I stated/asked. "Yes. How did you know that?" He asked surprised. "I want to be a doctor when i'm older, so i started studying medicine a while ago. Any way  what's going on with her?" I added. "Why don't you read the chart and find out?" "You'll let me look at it." "Yes, now go on." I grabbed the chart and sat on a plastic chair next to Lola's bed. "So she has a broken leg, 12 stitches in her head, 3 stitches in her upper arm, serve internal bleeding. That means she needs surgery right?" "Yes it does." "What the fatality percentage?" "There is a 70% chance she will die." "Well i'm not her legal guardian therefore i can not give you the go ahead." "Well here are the forms. Why don't you go get your brother to sign them." "I will."  

I walked out and handed Oliver the papers, he skimmed through the papers. "SURGERY. SHE NEEDS SURGERY!" Oliver shouted. Everyone stared at us. "Oliver she needs this surgery she will die if she doesn't." I state. "Wait your for this ?" Lucas asked slightly angry. "If you don't sign the our sister will die. Our only sister will die. That i know. Even if there is a 70% chance she won't make it through the surgery. There is a 100% chance she wont make it without it." I said starting to get a little upset, as i realize there is only a 30% chance she will survive. "I agree with Noah." Nick stated. Oliver glared at Nick. "How do you agree." "If you don,t do this she will die, and you will regret that cause you will know you didn't even try to save her." I smiled as Nick stood up for me. "Fine." Oliver sighed signing the papers. I smiled. "I'll go hand them in." Oliver said getting up. I just nodded.

~3 Hours Later~

Will P.O.V

This is all my fault, if i would of told Lola and Felix the truth this wouldn't of happened. I just sat there holding my head in my hands. Sam walked up to me and crouched down in front of me. Sam's eyes were red and puffy from when he had been crying. "Hey you okay?" He asked. "No. It's all my fault." I sighed. "It's not your fault." "It is. I kept this secret from all of you and Lola found out. Me and her were arguing about it out side the restaurant and Felix over head us, that's when he stormed off. Lola chased after him and this happened. You see it's my fault." I explained. "It's still not your fault, you didn't mean for this to happen." He said surprisingly calm.