Findings and Awakenings

Lucas P.O.V-

After talking to Felix for a while i decided to go for a walk and process what happened today.                                                                              ->First we went to dinner

-> Felix ran off

-> We found out Lola and Felix got in an accident

-> Lola died

->Then came back to life

->We met rose who saved them  

-> Then Felix wok-

I stumbled after my legs hit something. I turned around to see a little girl around the age of two crying on the ground. I guess i knocked her other. I looked around to see no one near us, where's her family. I helped her up and made sure she wasn't hurt. The only damage was a cut to her left knee. "Hey, where's your family." I said, looking around again. "I don't know i saw my sister and then  she disappeared now i don't know  where i am." She said in her adorable voice. "Come with me and i'll help you find your family." "But my sister said not to go of with strangers." She stated firmly. "But i'm a nice stranger you can't go of with the mean strangers." "But you are mean. You pushed me other. "That was an accident. Do you have any siblings?" I asked hoping she did. That way there would be a higher chance that i would be able to contact them. "Yeah i do. I have a older brother called Jack and an older sister called Rose." "How old are they?" "Rose is 14 and Jack is 18" "Okay hold on a minute." I pulled out my phone and dialed Rose's number, she gave it to us so we can give her updates on Lola and Felix. 

Rose = R ~ Lucas = L

R- Hey Lucas now isn't a good time my little sister is missing.

L- That's actually what i was calling about, i found a little girl and she said she had a sister called Rose and a brother called Jack . I'm guessing that's you.

R- yes it is. Can you bring her to the hospital i'll get Jack to pick him up from there, just wait outside Felix's room please

L- Sure bye

R- bye.

I looked back at the girl to see she was looking at me confused, "Was that my sister? It sounded like her." "Yes it was your sister, we meeting your brother at the hospital so come on." I said holding  out my hand which she gladly took. 

I got to the hospital and saw Adrian, Sam, Becca and Jess coming out of Lola's room. "You're only coming out now, you went in there like an hour ago." I asked. "These to girls talk a lot." Becca said gesturing to Sam and Adrian. "We are so not girls." They said at the same time. "Jinx!" "Double jinx!" "Triple jinx!" "Okay just stop you're not helping to prove your boys." Jess interrupted. "Me and Aiden can prove it to you if you want." Sam smirked, Jess and Becca cringed.

 "Bella is that you?" Becca said approaching the little girl in my arms, Bella's eyes widen in excitement. "Bec-Bec." She exclaimed opening her arms. "Hey what are you doing here with Lucas?" She asked looking at me slightly. "I got lost, and i don't know where Rosey and Jacky is." She sighed. Becca takes Bella out of my hands. "Jacks on his way. How do you know Bella?" I asked. "Bella and my brother are friends, even though he is two years older they're really close."

 That's when i see Rose and a boy who i assume is jack coming down the hallway. Jack see's Bella and sighs in relief, he runs over and takes Bella out of Becca's hand. "Thanks Lucas for finding her, and Becca i haven't seen you in a long time." Rose said hugging Becca. After a while every one left except me and my brothers.

Two Months Later-

Lola P.O.V-

I have been stuck in the darkness for what seems like years and i should tell you i have heard a lot of things. During this time i have learnt that i'm in the hospital and that i'm in a coma.  Today is my last day that i can wake up, I've heard the doctors saying that if i don't wake up there turning of my machines today. Also there has been a few very interesting things going on for example.

Flashback-

I could hear two sets of footsteps approaching me, "Do you think she'll wake up?" Asked a voice i recognized as Becca. "I really don't know i just hope that she does, and that she'll forgive me." Said another voice i recognized as Will. "Are you going to tell me what happened?" Becca asked. "That'snot what's important, it's just i can't help but blame myself." Will replied. Whats he saying it's not his fault. "It's not you're fault, I know it's not. I know Lola doesn't blame you for this." Becca replied softly. There conversation sounded like it was getting more intense by the second after a while there was some questionable noises. Which arguably sounded like kissing to me. "We can't tell anyone about are kiss." They said at the same time, and my suspicions were confirmed.

Flashback over-

I don't think they have been alone together since. A little later on i head many footsteps come in my room. All of which were crying. "Hey it's all your brothers and your friends," Oliver said. "We came to say goodbye said a crying Jess. This was my chance i needed to talk before they turn of the machines and i die, here we go i'm going to talk. "Wow. I thought you would be happier to see me." I said sarcastically while opening my eyes to be greeted with my sad yet shocked family and friends.

Felix P.O.V-

It's been two months and Lola still hasn't woken up. We have all been a mess without her i was still in hospital but i'm able to walk and do everything like a normal person. I am being released later today, you know after they turn of her machines. 

It's time. The doctor told us to say our goodbyes. We all walked in to see her lying there as peaceful as ever, we was all crying by now even Lucas and he hates crying. "Hey it's all your brothers and your friends," Oliver said. "We came to say goodbye said a crying Jess. Noah was about to talk when... "Wow. I thought you would be happier to see me." Lola said. We was all shocked she was awake, she was alive, i wasn't going to live my twin today. I couldn't be happier. She hasn't changed at all still with the sarcasm. I walked up to her and hugged her. "Well, i guess  your okay now." Lola said patting  me on my back. "I'm glad your are okay." She whispered. "Me too." I whispered back. "Alright!" She said sitting up. "I need to talk to two people, Rebecca and William." Lola said seriously. She never uses there full names this must be important. Becca and Will stared at each other with wide eye. Then we all left leaving the three to talk.

Becca P.O.V-

She knows! How does she know. Every one left leaving me with Will and Lola. Wow, this is awkward. "I know." Lola exclaimed. "Know what?" Will asked playing dumb. "That you ride unicorns." She said her words laced in sarcasm. "That you kissed. What else would i be talking about? Come on use your head." She explained further. "It meant nothing." I said instantly, this was a lie. I kind of like Will and i have for a while. I saw the hurt in Will's eyes, i wanted to hug him there and then. But i had to stay strong.

"Hey Will come closer." Lola said eyeing me suspiciously. Will did as she said and stood close to her. Then she kissed him, tears bubbled i my eyes. Will pushed her of him, much to my liking. "WHAT WAS THAT?" Will shouted. "I was proving you liked each other, you see you pushed me of almost instantly and Becca looks upset. Meaning you like each other." She explained. I think that is the smartest thing she has ever done. I could tell she was happy with herself by the way she was smirking. "Now you two go away and talk to each other." And that's exactly what we did and the conclusion we came to was...