Prison Cell

Lola P.O.V-

I'm collecting books from my locker while Jess and Becca argue about what flavor of ice cream is the best, Becca was arguing chocolate while Jess was arguing Vanilla. "Lola what do you think? Chocolate or Vanilla?" Becca asked turning to me. "Sorry Becca but i have to say Vanilla is better than chocolate." I said closing my locker and turning to them. Jess began cheering in victory as we walked down the hall, causing a few people to give us some weird looks. "Shut up people are staring." Jess muttered. "I WON, I WON." Jess continued to cheer. Me and Becca looked at each other and started to count down. "3... 2 ... 1... GET HER." We yelled in unison, i grabbed Jess' arms and Becca grabbed her legs. We began to carry her through the hall while she screamed and laughed. " YOU TWO PUT HER DOWN." A teacher yelled. We froze and turned to look at the teacher, who was glaring at us. "Detention you two, and come here right now!" He ordered us. I glanced at Becca who was slowly stepping towards the teacher, i followed shortly behind her. The teacher handed us our detention slips, then walked away. "I guess we have to cancel our plans at the mall." Jess sighed, me and Becca grinned at each other. "Wait you mean we don't have to carry a tonne of clothes that you want to try on, what a shame." Becca said sarcastically.

After many excruciatingly long hours, we reached lunch. As normal i sat with my friends as i did yesterday, luckily we got a bigger table today so i didn't have to sit on Oliver's lap again. "Guys did you hear there's going to be some new kids coming to our school?" Will asked as she sat down to join the rest of us, "Really? Wait how would you know?" Becca asked accusingly, i laughed slightly at her accusation. "The principal happens to be my uncle," He said matter-of-factly. "So that's why you haven't got a detention yet. Wow, here's me thinking you became a good little boy." I said ruffling his hair, he shoved of my hand. "If anyone's good it's you, what you got in two fights and you haven't done anything since." He said, "In my defense i was in a coma for two months, and i can definitely be bad." I stated. "I dare you to.." He started, looking around for something to say. "Stop now, you know she doesn't back down from a dare." Sam begged with pleading eyes. "Pull the fire alarm behind you." Will finished, ignoring Sam. "I'll do that easy, in fact i'll do something else as well." I said standing up, i walked towards the fire alarm it had a water fire extinguisher next to it, perfect. I took the fire extinguisher of the wall, while my friends look at me curiously and pulled the fire alarm. I turned around to face Will who was looking impressed, i aimed the extinguisher at him and pulled the handle. A jet of water squirted him in the face, he took of running while i chased closely behind him at this point everyone except me, Will, Becca, Jess and Sam. Felix decided to sit with our brothers today, he missed a very fun lunch. While running Will grabbed another fire extinguisher, and began to attack me. Me and Will was then hit with two more fire extinguishers, i looked to see Sam and Jess attacking us with Becca sneaking up behind them before i knew it a war started. 

Our game was cut short when teacher came in, Becca, Jess and Sam got a weeks detention while me and Will were being sent to the principal where we could 'further discuss our punishment'. So me and Will were sitting in the principal's office being lectured about the rules of society and stuff like that. "OK so how is this going to go down? Me and your nephew did something wrong we get that, and i would be lying if i said it wasn't fun, but what are we getting detention, suspended, expelled or community service or something?" I asked once he was done talking. "Actually what you did comes under vandalism," He said, picking up his phone. "and i have no choice but to call the police." He said, "Told you we shouldn't of  jumped on the tables." Will muttered. "Well you the one who actually broke it." I hissed. 

It took about ten minutes until the police came, the principal escorted us outside there was only one police car, i guess they did think it was necessary to split us up on the way to the station. Both of the police officers got out and i recognized one of them, my brothers police partner Wayne. He walked over and looked slightly amused, "Your brother's going to kill you." He laughed, "I'm guessing that means you going to tell him." I said, a part of me hoping Oliver would never have to find out. "You know i have to, it's against the law to not tell him he is your legal guardian." "I know, i know. You've probably told Nick that a thousand times. Oh god i remember how mad Oliver was when Nick first went to the station." I sighed. " He might be more disappointed than he was with Nick though." He said. "Sooooo, hand cuffs or nah?"  I said holding out my wrists, "Well because your a friend, i wont put handcuffs on you."  "But i kinda wanted them." He sighed and out them on my wrists, he looked at Will almost asking if he wanted them too, Will hesitated then nodded. Me and Will were sitting in the back of the police car, i still didn't know the other guy. "So what's your name?" I asked. "Really? Your being arrested and you want to know my name? Wayne how do you know this kid?" The guy asked annoyed. Wayne laughed. "That's Oliver Brooks' little sister." He said, and i made a goofy smile when the other officer turned to look at me. "They are nothing a like." He said. "Just because i'm a girl and he's a boy, and that i break the law while he enforces it and that he's more responsible and sensible while i'm more goofy, weird, rebellious- wow we really have nothing in common." I said thoughtfully, he  shook his head in amusement "You never told me your name." I added. "It's Kyle." He said simply. "So is George in today?" Will asked. "How do you know George?" Wayne asked. "He's my uncle." Will said, "How many uncles do you have?" I asked, "You'd be surprised." "Yes, George is at the station and before you ask so is Oliver." Wayne said looking at me. We both groaned in response. 

Soon enough we were walking through the doors into the station. We're put in a holding cell with a few other people. "Max?" I asked approaching one of the boys, who looked like one of Nicks friends. "It is you." I said as i stepped closer to him, he looked so confused it was funny. "Do i know you?" He asked tilting his head. "I'm Nick's sister." "Oh yeah, the one who beat up Ben, i have to say it was quite impressive." He smirked. "And now your in prison, what did you do and is that Will?" "Yes that's Will, me and him are in here for vandalism." "What did you Vandalize?" "The school, we had a water fight with the fire extinguishers and broke a few tables." He laughed. "What are you in here for then?" I asked crossing my arms. "I am here for punching a cop." He smirked. "Why?" "Because he was trying to arrest me for shoplifting." He smiled, and we both laughed, an arm is placed on my shoulder i look to see Will. "Jail is not a place to make friends." He jokes. "Will - Max, Max - Will" I introduced. We began a long conversation, while we waited to be let out of the cell.

~Authors note~ 

Thank for reading. It would mean a lot if you read my newest story the new girl and the gang. Until next time, bye.