The Long training

It was a normal day for serene. Training with her cousin Gohan and figuring out that there was a form that she could achieve that is 50 times our strength. So what you're saying Gohan is that if I I'm sad over a loss then I'll become a Super Saiyan? Questioned serene. Sort of the sadness will turn into an uncontrollable rage. So I have to be upset then get angry questioned serene? Hey, Gohan we've been sitting here talking for 30 minutes I thought we were training. Well then let's get started then serene. Thank you, Gohan! Then the ground started to shake and there's smoke in the air Gohan knew it was happening and so did I. Serene go home and check on Mom. But Gohan I want to help you! No, go home. Okay, Gohan just comes back safely okay. I will serene. There was a sudden burst of air and Gohan was gone and a white flash in the sky. I flew back home to check on my aunt she looked at me like I did something wrong then I heard a sudden shriek. How dare you I told you no training! That's not what I'm here for Gohan sent me here to check on you. What do you mean he could have just come himself? It's the Androids again  Aunt chichi I said in a very quiet and shy voice. She came up to me and hugged me. He'll come back he always does. I know but I still worry.

Hey guys hope you like the story so far took me a while but hope you enjoyed the comment if you want another chapter