Gohan's return

I was in my room being worried if Gohan comes home. Then I heard a shriek. I ran downstairs as fast as I could without falling. Did I saw my aunt on her knees crying and whispering why? Aunt Chichi are you OK? She was silent. Is Gohan dead? No, he was badly wounded in the Battle he lost his arm and now unconscious. I battled the urge to fall on my knees and weep. I ran to my room and grabbed a bag and packed some clothes. I ran to the door and said. Aunt Chichi I am going to go see Gohan. I then went my way. As I flew 2 capsule Corp I felt a sudden shatter in my chest. What if Gohan died? What would we do then? Hide from our enemies. No, I refuse Gohan I will fight every last breath in my body I will not let the future fall from destruction to chaos. I've been looking at the entrance to capsule Corp I knocked on the door. I then felt the sudden urge to hide but it was too late Bulma opened the door and hugged me. I am so sorry. It's okay Bulma. How are trunks taking it? Not too good he hasn't left the balcony since he came back from..... I understand Bulma. I walk to the balcony to find trunks at the edge of the balcony. Then I heard crying. I walked up to him and asked are you okay? He rushed to wipe away the tears and I pull him into a hug and said it's okay. No, it's not if I wasn't there Gohan wouldn't be hurt! It's not your fault you didn't create the Androids you didn't send them to hurt my cousin. Hey guys I did upload this at like 4 in the afternoon but I was being stupid and didn't publish it right so here it is I'm sorry I didn't do the Androids fight I'm not good at expressing actions.