Chapter 17: Don't Leave.

"Cha Hakyeon.. We need to meet at the usual place.."

*N's POV*

This must be something wrong.. Is it something about her new company? I hope everything is fine. I look back at the surroundings. Everyone is busy practicing and dancing. I told Taekwoon that i had something urgent going on and i will back for not too long. Taekwoon understands me and ask me to go.

So i met her at the usual place, there she is. With her beautiful brown hair untied, and with a white shirt tucked into her blue jeans with black shoes. Whatever she is wearing, she still looks beautiful to me. I went slowly towards her not to get caught. I covered her eyes and whispered to her, "Guess who is it?"

Instead of answering, she sigh and i felt warm liquid on my hand dripping down. Something must be bothering her. I went in front of her, i didn't say anything and i pull her for a hug. She hug me back and rest her head on my chest. Suddenly she started crying. My shirt started to get wet with her tears but i can't stop her. I felt a sting inside my heart, I feel sad seeing her in this state. After a few moment, she stop crying. I push her outwards slightly so that she could face me.

I ask her with a calm voice, "What's wrong Eunyoung?"

"Let me be honest here." she paused and continued after a few minute. "I have to leave."

"How long? A few days?" i asked. She shook her head. Where is she going.. If it's not a few days, it must be a few weeks..

"A few weeks?"

She still shook her head.

" A few months?"

"no.." she said with her hung low.

"So.. it's a few years." i said to her. But she didn't answered.

"How long?" i asked her. She replied me, "It's 3 years Hakyeon Oppa. I didn't want to go but it's the terms of the contract. I get into a good contract but i have to leave you for 3 years."

I pulled her towards me and gave her a tight hug.

I said to her, trying my best to not cry. "This is just like the past. Why everytime i'm getting famous, successful .. WHY MUST YOU RUN AWAY FROM ME. Can't you.. Can't you stay by my side."

She push me away slightly and said, "Mianhae Hakyeon Oppa. I got 2 more weeks until i fly to Hong Kong. We could spend those 2 weeks together after i finish practicing."

I look at her, she look at me. Is this what God have created for both of us? To let us meet again but to be separated again? Why. I can't leave her again like how i used to a few years ago. I'm not going to lose contact with her. I just have to keep on persevering. I agree with her, that i will spend to the fullest in these 2 weeks before she leave me again. But now, i have to be back in the practice room before Taekwoon keep on complaining.

Back in the practice room, we will be busy as we are gonna be releasing another comeback in a few months time. So i'm working on some choreography. I wasn't in a mood to choreograph any steps now. I was in a daze, i keep on thinking about Eunyoung. How cruel can this be. Am i really fated to be with Eunyoung? Why do you have to leave so soon.

Suddenly i got tapped on the shoulder and i went back to reality. "Huh? What?"

"YA CHA HAKYEON! Your comeback is in another few more months, YOU STILL WANNA DAYDREAM?! You want to practice til the next morning?! What's wrong with you?" The instructor scolded me.

All i could say is sorry. He stomp out of the room, looking so annoyed & frustrated.

All of the members sigh and look at me. Someone went to me and ask me if i'm alright. I look up it was Hongbin.