Chapter 20: Finale. NOT YET😌

*Hakyeon's POV*

"So how is the plan going so far?" My mom asked.

"Eomma! Why did you come here? Didn't you said that you are going somewhere?" I asked her.

She chuckled and sat down beside me.

"I went out to see you.. So have you met Eunyoung yet? I can't wait to meet my soon-to-be daughter.." She was grinning from ear to ear, she is so excited to meet Eunyoung.

I sigh and said, "Eomma, I don't know if i am ready to become a husband. Yes i do love her so much but thinking about the responsibilities.. Just gave me a headache."

My mom put her hand on top of my mine and said to me, "Our Maknae, Hakyeon ahh.. That is why a Husband needs a Wife.. When a husband is lost, the wife needs to be there to support him. Dating and marriage is two separate things. In Dating, of course the guy needs to be a gentlemen and treat the girl right. The girl need to support the guy too & love him dearly. But once something happen, of course you can turn back to us. While in Marriage, both husband and wife needs to support each other even more. There is no one to help you anymore. Both of you will be legally married, while we as parents won't be there much. We can only give you advices. But, we will always be there for you even if you don't need us much."

After she ended her lecture, i quickly hugged her. I thanked her, "Thank you Eomma. For your wonderful lecture.. OOPS i mean advice.."

My mom hit my back and said, "What lecture?!"

I continued, "Hehe.. Thank you for everything that you did for me. I am going to miss you Eomma. If only i could live with you for the rest of my life and eat all your cookings, i could be the most happiest person in the world." I hug her tightly.

She hit my back again, "What happiest person in the world? What about Eunyoung?! Ish this son of mine. Eunyoung is going to be your wife soon so take good care of her.. Okay Cha Hakyeon?"

I answered yes to her and suddenly my mom was crying.

I hug her again and asked, "Eomma.... What's wrong.. Why are you crying?"

"I-I'm going to miss you Cha Hakyeon. Aigoo, my son.. Already grown up to be such a perfect successful man. Now he is getting married to a beautiful lady and making plans together. To me, you are still the maknae in the family. A small cute boy in the family. But now.." She said to me while sobbing and crying her eyes out.

(A/n: To be honest, i am crying as well.. I'm just so touched. Imagine if you are getting married and your mom said this.. T T.. Seeing your daughter/son getting married and having a new life with someone they love..)

I slowly pat my mom's back trying to calm her down. Gosh, she is making me cry.. I held my head up so that my tears won't fall..

I stuttered, "E-eomma.. I am going to miss you as well.. Who won't miss you, you are my one and only eomma. Who has been giving me everything that i need. E-eomma don't cry okay? If you cry, then i will cry.. No Eomma cannot cry.." Without me knowing a tear fell down on my cheek.. I swipe it away and said to my mom to take a picture together.

We pose for a picture with a sad face and i post it on Twitter.

"@CHA_NNNNN : My Eomma is the best^^.. Thank you for all your advices.. I love you Eomma and I'm going to miss you forever. Eomma JJANG!"

I hug my mom for the last time and we eat dinner together. After that, i drive her home. When i got home, i saw my dad. He asked when is it possible for Eunyoung to have dinner with us. Then i texted her when is she free. She said that she have to check her schedule first.