Beautiful Orlando

As I sat in the chair I thought about old memories my mother and I shared. We'd go places so beautiful and explore together. She helped gather the money she could to pay for the college I longed to go to, Yale and I was qualified enough for one of the big league schools. Now she couldn't even watch me graduate. She was always there for me even when I doubted myself. I think she has taken her optimistic trait from Aunt Clarissa. I love her and will miss her but she lived the life she wanted. She was always on the positive side.

       Now I don't feel like doing anything. I feel conflicted with my life and all my hopes and goals blew out like wind to a candle on a window seal. Like going to Yale, traveling the world, being positive and living my life to the fullest. 

     6 hours later, Aunt Clarissa made it to the hospital. I said hi, hugged her, told her everything and left to my house to pack up.

    I got to the house, packed up some clothes, hairbrush, toothbrush, etc. and some of my mothers things. I also took some pictures and books.

    My aunt was sitting on the couch looking at a photo of her and my mother when they were younger. My aunt has two kids. A six year old girl and a seventeen year old boy. They're nice but always argue over the little things. My aunt was middle-classed but liked old stuff.
   I cleared my throat to let her know I was ready. "Oh! Are you ready to go? It's ok if your not." She said wiping the tears from her eyes. I hesitated but then I ran over to her, tears coming down my face and pulled her into a hug. "Oh it's ok." She said sniffling. "Now I'm ready." I said trying to smile and sound more accurate. We both looked around the house, capturing a last glimpse of the house, taking in the memories we all had. I didn't have to leave the house right away but I couldn't and didn't want to stay. Aunt Clarissa called up a taxi to take us to the airport and I called up one of my mother's dearest friends, Davis, who happened to be a relator, told him I'm selling the house so he could do whatever with it.
   Once in the airplane I went straight to sleep hoping to wake up with a better mood.
   Aunt Clarissa woke me up. We have landed and there was a bright light shining through the airplane window. I looked at my phone. It was 7:00 in the morning. Although five hours of sleep made me feel a lot better I still was heartbroken from yesterday.